The Supreme Metal Council

LOL!! It says "severed HAND" Princess! I'm shocked - I didn't know such abuse was in existence. I will keep an eye out next time I'm in Asda to make sure no one does it when buying carrot cake! :lol:

Sammi951 said:
LOL!! It says "severed HAND" Princess! I'm shocked - I didn't know such abuse was in existence. I will keep an eye out next time I'm in Asda to make sure no one does it when buying carrot cake! :lol:

LOL I read it twice as well and both times I thought it said head haha, I did think it was a bit weird someone trying to eat their own severed head!!!!! Old age is a terrible thing cos not only do I forget loads of things these days but now my eye sight is failing too!!!!

I think folk doing the 'devils horns' might be on the way out these days. A few years ago and even up to last year when I was going to concerts you always saw loads of folk throwing the horns but every concert I've been to this year, there's hardly been anyone doing it, only saw a handful of folk doing the sign at Motorhead, just about 4. Maybe its just all the young ones that do it these days.