The Swedish Way

Dvoters

There is a rain falling
Feb 24, 2002
Canterbury, UK
www.morphusmachine.cjb.net
I once wrote an email to AA, and I got a reply back one day, quite unexpected, from Olavi the guitarist. This was around 2 years ago now. It was like an interveiw I had to do for my english class. For the last question I wrote, 'So finally, what did you have for breakfast?'
And he put 'A simple bread with a slice of sausage'

I found this bloody hilarious the way he out it. Amused me for days. What is a simple bread? And a slice of sausage? Does he have a bloody huge sausage, or just really small bread.

O if your reading this, please explain. Can you remember the email :lol:

\m/

I think he meant an ordinary slice of bread. In sweden you can buy "sausage" to put on sandwiches that is really thin and sliced and has a wide diameter. It's hard to explain if you haven't seen it.

mmm... sausage Cold cuts... I dont think we cut sausage at my work, but hell, everytime I did it Id probably have to cross my legs and shake the imaginary pain away...

Loreena Bobbit, eat your heart out.

hmm..
hard to say, but tranquillian is kind of right. The have big sausages, slice them in THIN slices, and sell the slices..

then you eat them on bread :)

Whys it funny? You a big viking such as himself to say something like 10 plates of meat, a pot of potatoes, and approx. 10 servings of Mead? :p

Men vafan, norsk mysost ær gøtt osså. speciellt om toasten ær så jævla varm att osten næstan børjar bli helt kladdig!