The systems failing

SkeletonofGod

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Boulder,Co
Visit site
I picked up the Century Media box set this weekend and found a Nevermore song that I hadnt heard before. Does anyone know when The systems failing 1st came out?? It sounds like a song from their 1st cd.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
They released it as an .mp3 on their website saying it was gonig to be on DHIADW. I heard it was a bonus track on the Japanese release, or something like that.
Nope,they never said that.They said they would never officially release it,because they think it's crap.

Actually it is on of the very first nvm tunes. i have a cd which conteins that as well as "the hurting words", "garden of gray" and other tracks (some of them unreleased) in demo versions.

They released it and "Love Bites" on their website saying they were samples from the upcoming CD. Maybe it was a joke or the webmaster was just confused, but I remember when they did it 'cause I downloaded 'em and was kind of worried about DHIADW. Luckily, I was able to download DHIADW off Napster before it was released and my fears were put to rest.

So, apparently the song was recorded earlier and I (and the website) were wrong.

I have a Japanese version of the first album, and it came with this song. So maybe this was released just in Japan!

Cheers

Jim,I had downloaded it from the site as well,and I remember that it didn't say that it was from DHIADW.It had a couple of songs off DHIADW and after them was TSF.I also think it was up before the samples from DH.You could see that it wasnt from the album with a little attention,I guess you didn't read carefully.

Japanese bonustrack of the first Nevermore album.

Before the appearance on the Dynamo '95 sampler it was released on a Century Media sampler with the cheesy name "Bloodlines - The Seeds Of Rebellion".

A.

It was in the site as a soundfile,even before DHIADW was released.
It's a bonus track for the japanese edtion of the first album as stated