The system is failing?

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
hello there NevermorE-fans... I hail u!

this is my first post... I´m from Iceland, I saw Nevermore in Wacken 2001 and I´m about to see Iced earth in Copenhagen the 14february... enough of that

does anyone know where the song "the System is failing" comes from?
is it on a single or is it a new song? where is it avalable?

the song is good by the way I´d give it a 4/5

I have read that W.D is not to proud of that song !I think it is fargin' SMOKE (Rules) . But what is my opinion any way????
Inomine De Surf Board

The only copy I have is an Mp3 I got from Morpheus. The song itself is good (IMO), but it sounds like it is played through massively blown speakers. Don't know if it is just the copy I got or what. Still should've been released here...

Laterz!

Its also on Century Medieas 10 yr anniversary boxed set. ITs teh best song oin there. But its called teh "Systems failing" on the this cd. Warrel says "yeah" on this song. Thast not common for him. Its a reat song.

my name means "devil" in icelandic

ö is pronounced like oe as in Oedipus

sometimes f sounds like v

the u is as in pussy

and two l´s are sometimes pronounced like in this case= dl

so it´s like Djoevudl

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
its also on the DHIADW box set which is next to impossible to find.
i tried to order it a year ago, then i got a call FOUR FUCKING MONTHS later that it was unavailable. poop

No it's not. It has "Chances Three", "Love Bites", and "All the Cowards Hide" but no "System's Failing". I would have rather had that than Love Bites, but oh well.

Later.

oh yah
Mark(me, yelling at myself),you stupid fuck! know your siht dip wad! actually i did, i just didn't think
stupid brain. no good piece of shit
i think chances three is the worst of the three bonuse son the box set. all the cowards hide os actually one of my fav nevermore songs. it is so god damned good. don't know why though. that thing warreld oes with the vocals at about 5:14 in the song made me shit m ypants when i first heard it. still does. its pretty simple, but really damn cool

i didn't take it as an offense.
i just some what a littl ebit over reacted, but more in a comical excessively over reacted type of way, as i frequently do, but i suppos eno one here would really know that now would they
anyway, to sum up, no offense was taken and i apoligize for any confusion :cool:

well, i just DL'd and listened to The System's Failing. It kicked ass. Quite obviously unreleased form the first album. quite a thrash element to it, and the semi-low budget production. wicked song. excellent(but short) solo curtesy of Mr. Loomis
thats for sharing elttaB legnA!!

Can't forget this :headbang: