NEVERMORE & Dave Mustaine connection continues....

Enemy242 said:
new megadeth doesn't suck. you suck. its not supposed to be peace sells and rust in peace, he's not gunna go back and do them again. does that mean it sucks? no. it kicks fucking ass. just because he won't do those 2 albums again doesn't mean it can't still be new and great. and for christ sake, the system is failing, and the system has failed, so a little coincidence and bam, zOMG HE MUST AHVE COPIED NEVERMORE LOLZ??!!!! HE WORKED WITH THEM OR SUMTING AND NOW HE COPIED THEM??! no, he doesn't have to say the government has failed, that sounds stupid. its a coincidence. he doesn't have to pay nevermore or give them credit for saying that the system has failed. they don't own that.
you being on crack?

rebirth said:
Hey Enemy242 Shit Fuck...yeha Man Its Suxs - Why Becasue He Is Not Selling Units, Using An Old 80's Type Art Face To Sell Units, Lets Go Through The #1 Song, It Sounds Like Joe Satranini Only Done Badly, He Is An Amazing Guitarist But The Solos Last 8secs Hahah Wrong The Drumming Is Out Of Synik, It Sound Slike A Cd Made By An Old Man...like It Was Done Live But Tracked Wrongly, The Melody;s Are Trying So Hard To Be There, But Its Ending Into A Pop Sing Along
Only Good Song Is #10 And Its A Ballad Hahah Think The Tritle Is Mice And Men....and Its Got Dynamics At Least The Bass Propels The Song And Maybethe Frantic Guitaring Soloing Last 8secs.

No Magic A Fizzer

...damn... it's almost as stupid a post as when I posted my rant about Jag Panzer ...

systems fail. get over it.

people have been saying that ever since the beginning of time. Nevermore weren't originators of anythign with that little gem of a title.

Enemy242 said:
new megadeth doesn't suck. you suck. its not supposed to be peace sells and rust in peace, he's not gunna go back and do them again. does that mean it sucks? no. it kicks fucking ass. just because he won't do those 2 albums again doesn't mean it can't still be new and great. and for christ sake, the system is failing, and the system has failed, so a little coincidence and bam, zOMG HE MUST AHVE COPIED NEVERMORE LOLZ??!!!! HE WORKED WITH THEM OR SUMTING AND NOW HE COPIED THEM??! no, he doesn't have to say the government has failed, that sounds stupid. its a coincidence. he doesn't have to pay nevermore or give them credit for saying that the system has failed. they don't own that.
No, the new album doesn't suck and I don't expect Dave to recreate Peace Sells...., Rust In Peace, etc.... However, I just wish Dave was a little more original in naming songs and albums. Yes, it is coincidental regarding both titles regarding "the system failing" and yes Nevermore does own the title "The System Is Failing" because it is copyrighted just like all other songs and album titles. Also, Nevermore had the working title "Of Mice And Men" for one of their songs on "Dead Heart In A Dead World". I do think that some songs on the new Megadeth sound too "poppy and commercial" like "Die Dead Enough" and "Tears In A Vial"(except for the last of the song). Its just very coincidental that Dave would use both the aforementioned titles when Nevermore did way before hand. I do know this, Enemies of Reality and all other Nevermore releases are way better than the new Megadeth and I just want Nevermore to get the recognition they deserve for being a kick ass band.

maybe nevermore should hire you ou to bash him up...

shadows fall hey??? the new metallica they say in sydney_oz [papers]