NEVERMORE & Dave Mustaine connection continues....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Yes, I know Dave Mustaine produced/played guitar on Sanctuary's "Refuge Denied". But, I wonder if he borrowed the title of the new Megadeth "The Sytem Has Failed" from the Nevermore song "The System is Failing" which was released way before the recent Megadeth. Coincidence? (I think Dave owes the Nevermore fellows some $ or some kind of aknowledgement.)

I don't think the new Megadeth has anything to do with Nevermore. Its like when someone says that Iced Earth ripped off their main riff of "Violate" from Raining Blood. It looks incriminating, but really, its just a rediculous comparision.

NicodemiX said:
I don't think the new Megadeth has anything to do with Nevermore. It looks incriminating, but really, its just a rediculous comparision.
Yes, the new Megadeth has nothing to do with Nevermore. I just wish the album was called something other than "THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED" which is very similar to "THE SYSTEM IS FAILING". Dave could have called the album "THE GOVERMENT HAS FAILED", "THE GOVERNMENT/JUSTICE SYSTEM SUCKS", ETC...

I guess me being the diehard NEVERMORE fan I am, I just want them to get acknowledged or some kind of recognition.

ZANEX said:
Yes, I know Dave Mustaine produced/played guitar on Sanctuary's "Refuge Denied". But, I wonder if he borrowed the title of the new Megadeth "The Sytem Has Failed" from the Nevermore song "The System is Failing" which was released way before the recent Megadeth. Coincidence? (I think Dave owes the Nevermore fellows some $ or some kind of aknowledgement.)
NEWSsupport.jpg

:rolleyes:

To be quite honest, I think that's about as stupid as Slayer demanding royalties from S.A. Slayer because maybe some Slayer fans have looked into S.A. Slayer because they have a similar name.

who cares...
teh new deth is 6/10

i love the new lamb of god, 2004 a new punk meets santuary with media samples, listen to the arrangment - Ashes Of The Wake..
take care out their metal nerds ok...

rebirthh said:
who cares...
teh new deth is 6/10

i love the new lamb of god, 2004 a new punk meets santuary with media samples, listen to the arrangment - Ashes Of The Wake..
take care out their metal nerds ok...
I totally agree with both these statements. The new M-deth is 6/10, could've been better in my opinion (its no Peace Sells, Rust In Peace, So Far..., but is better than Risk, Cryptic Writings, and The World needs a Hero.)

New lamb of god and SHADOW FALL kick ass.

Lamb of God is from Richmond, you would think they would play here alot.................... but they dont........ :erk: .......it sucks big time............

rebirth said:
Nahh Becasue U Would Only Pay $5 To Get In Hahaaha
Since they are a national touring band it would be $8...................:lol:

The last time Nevermore came here was 2002 (?) with Shadows Fall, they played this rat hole called Twisters.................They need to come back and play a bigger rat hole like Ally Kats.............................please?

new megadeth doesn't suck. you suck. its not supposed to be peace sells and rust in peace, he's not gunna go back and do them again. does that mean it sucks? no. it kicks fucking ass. just because he won't do those 2 albums again doesn't mean it can't still be new and great. and for christ sake, the system is failing, and the system has failed, so a little coincidence and bam, zOMG HE MUST AHVE COPIED NEVERMORE LOLZ??!!!! HE WORKED WITH THEM OR SUMTING AND NOW HE COPIED THEM??! no, he doesn't have to say the government has failed, that sounds stupid. its a coincidence. he doesn't have to pay nevermore or give them credit for saying that the system has failed. they don't own that.

Hey Enemy242 Shit Fuck...yeha Man Its Suxs - Why Becasue He Is Not Selling Units, Using An Old 80's Type Art Face To Sell Units, Lets Go Through The #1 Song, It Sounds Like Joe Satranini Only Done Badly, He Is An Amazing Guitarist But The Solos Last 8secs Hahah Wrong The Drumming Is Out Of Synik, It Sound Slike A Cd Made By An Old Man...like It Was Done Live But Tracked Wrongly, The Melody;s Are Trying So Hard To Be There, But Its Ending Into A Pop Sing Along
Only Good Song Is #10 And Its A Ballad Hahah Think The Tritle Is Mice And Men....and Its Got Dynamics At Least The Bass Propels The Song And Maybethe Frantic Guitaring Soloing Last 8secs.

No Magic A Fizzer

rebirth said:
Hey Enemy242 Shit Fuck...yeha Man Its Suxs - Why Becasue He Is Not Selling Units, Using An Old 80's Type Art Face To Sell Units, Lets Go Through The #1 Song, It Sounds Like Joe Satranini Only Done Badly, He Is An Amazing Guitarist But The Solos Last 8secs Hahah Wrong The Drumming Is Out Of Synik, It Sound Slike A Cd Made By An Old Man...like It Was Done Live But Tracked Wrongly, The Melody;s Are Trying So Hard To Be There, But Its Ending Into A Pop Sing Along
Only Good Song Is #10 And Its A Ballad Hahah Think The Tritle Is Mice And Men....and Its Got Dynamics At Least The Bass Propels The Song And Maybethe Frantic Guitaring Soloing Last 8secs.

No Magic A Fizzer

Holy shit, how old are you? your grammar and spelling and caps are so fucking annoying i can hardly read that. and anyways, its a good album, its not zOMG 10/10 LOLZ!!! but its still really good if you just listen it not thinking "alright, i hope this will be as good and like rust in peace or peace sells" it has a different sound which i actually kinda like. the only song i don't really like is Truth be told. All the other songs however, are kickass or good, or tollerable, it is good production for once, and its still really kickass and it sure as hell isn't risk again. so stop your bitching. enjoy it. and if you don't enjoy it, don't bitch. bitch if it sucks like risk, but it doesn't so shut the fuck up plz. kthnxbye.