The tab book

wankerness

Dec 3, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Does anyone have this on pre-order? According to Amazon it gets released on the 9th. I really don't want to blindly support this company with my money after their treatment of me, but I'm intrigued as to how this turned out. I was relieved to find that only one of the tabs in there is of a song I sent them my transcription of, but I did transcribe about 2/3 of them and I'm curious as to how their versions compare. It's entirely possible they're much better done. Does anyone have the book that can share?

And did they rip off the ones on powertabs.net? There isn't a song in the book that wasn't done to extreme accuracy on that site, besides maybe Windowpane and Ghost of Perdition (yes, I admit there are a couple sections of that song I'm pretty much clueless on).

Here's the list of what's in there, btw:

Bleak * Closure * Deliverance * Demon of the Fall * The Drapery Falls * Ghost of Perdition * Godhead's Lament * The Grand Conjuration * Master's Apprentices * Moonlapse Vertigo * To Bid You Farewell * Windowpane.

Well, the other one has a crappy title that doesn't immediately suggest it's about a tabbook, but yeah redundant topic I suppose I'll repost this message there and a mod can delete this.