Opeth Tab book?

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
My friend was saying there was such thing as an official opeth tab book, but it was never released in the US, in fact he said it was only released in sweden. He also said it was in english, therefore Im skeptical about the whole thing. So can anyone shed a little light here on if there ever was one or not?

i read somewhere that at an opeth show someone asked peter if there was an official tab book, and he replied NO. I don't know any furthur info. sorry

I just asked my friend where he heard that, and he said that his guitar teacher has one...he says its an official one too, he also said that there are more than one. So can anyone get some info on where exactly i can get one?

Yea,i guess i'll place a big reminder reading "Don't post in threads you haven't read" on my screen. Sorry for that :)

It would be a brilliant idea, I think, if peter an Mike would publish an official tab book. Many people who are crazy about Opeth are also fanatic guitar players. And the tabs you'll find on the internet never seem to be exactly what peter and mike are playing.