Opeth book

Space Butler

Varg stabbed first
Jun 7, 2009
I was wondering what the chances are of a book being written about the history of Opeth, and whether Opeth has ever mentioned such a thing. I have read the history of Opeth on their website, but I would like to have a highly detailed account of them, like a 500 page book. Anyone think this will ever happen?

Seriously if we started getting books about metal bands I would probably want some more influential ones first. Bathory would be nice.

"... On the sixth day, He brought Per into the band. And on the Seventh day, He rested".

:lol::lol:
yeah, i don't think Opeth history is THAT important. Did they have any thing more important than release such awesome albums? And if mike is about to write books, i would prefer it to be in a specific subject where he explains his point of views based on his own experience. Stories.. emm.. i prefer it to be à la MAYH or Still Life.

Per just said in an interview yesterday that they'd probably never write a biography, such as the dirt or somthing. but if they do in 20 years, it would be about drinkin beer and listening to Saxon all day.

coinsidence yes.

One who writes autobiographies might as well be spanking it to pictures of oneself. The only way I'd buy one is if it came with a free CD of tunes that never made it on albums. Now there's something to contemplate...:err:

500? Opeth has history but its not that old.
Im sure you can find bio/interview of the band on the web.

If Mike wrote an autobio of himself or the band I am sure it would be well worth reading. Noone else knows more about what Opeth is about, how the music is created, and what goes on with the band since the beginning.

If Mike wrote an autobio of himself or the band I am sure it would be well worth reading. Noone else knows more about what Opeth is about, how the music is created, and what goes on with the band since the beginning.

check out the watershed bonus dvd