The Tea Party webcast

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Yay, I figured this thread would just go unnoticed. I thought it was a really good webcast and especially enjoyed the Q&A part. Let me know your comments.

Since we don't get Tea Party exposure - it's hard for Americans to get interested. I've loved them for years - and just find them unique. I like seeing the small intimate stuff from bands - I feel you get to know them more than seeing them in a large place.

Thanks for the link - it was great - and the Q&A was interesting.

Belial, you should definitely look into them more. I am impatiently awaiting my copies of "Splendor Solis" and "The Edges of Twilight". :p

MMCPA, I know exactly what you mean. Smaller gigs are definitely more intimate, and I think the artists just feel more comfortable and produce better music. It's a shame that they don't play in the US more, but they get so much exposure in Canada. Hopefully, they will play as US gig in the near future. I'd like to see them at least once in my lifetime. You are quite welcome for the link. I am glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did. ;)

Since we don't get Tea Party exposure - it's hard for Americans to get interested. I've loved them for years - and just find them unique. I like seeing the small intimate stuff from bands - I feel you get to know them more than seeing them in a large place.

Hey, i'm in Australia... i can garauntee that there is more exposure for them over there...