The Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalbeaner89

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2005
Denver, Colorado
okay , i was lookign through the cobhc site and i looked in faqs just to browse around, and i saw the recorded cover section. and it said at the bottom that C.o.B did not record the trooper. o_O i was always under the impression that C.o.B did.. was it a different band..?

metalbeaner89 said:
okay , i was lookign through the cobhc site and i looked in faqs just to browse around, and i saw the recorded cover section. and it said at the bottom that C.o.B did not record the trooper. o_O i was always under the impression that C.o.B did.. was it a different band..?

Yeah man it's not CoB... It's by another band. You will find the same with Repent, Iron Steel Metal (or something like that), final countdown, fear of the dark, powerslave, etc. All of those songs that are listed as bodom on download programs are not bodom.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
Yeah man it's not CoB... It's by another band. You will find the same with Repent, Iron Steel Metal (or something like that), final countdown, fear of the dark, powerslave, etc. All of those songs that are listed as bodom on download programs are not bodom.

Childre of Bodom just gets more and more fans with all this misnames.

I just typed "Children Of Bodom" into Limewire and here are some mislabelled songs that came up:

The Final Countdown
The Trooper
Powerslave
Child Of The Damned
Neutron Bomber
The Perfect Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.