the TRUE love thread...

pthero

New Metal Member
May 24, 2003
Visit site
As this is my first post here (and BTW, Anathema rocks, and so does Antimatter!"), I'd like you to post your love's picture. Girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, loved ones...anything you love...from your neighbour to your dog. :| Oh, and by the way again, Hi there! You all seem like very nice people. :Spin:

Now there you go... he's my true love:

10005411.jpg

Hey Dhatura, is that yer dog in the pic? It looks like a bat or something. :| Looks nice anyway, all dogs rule...some cats too but...I'm not that much into cats...:| As i can clearly see by this thread, no one here loves people! Eheh!

Achernar said:
Hey Dhatura, is that yer dog in the pic? It looks like a bat or something. :| Looks nice anyway, all dogs rule...some cats too but...I'm not that much into cats...:|

Yes, it is my dog (after a swim, as you can see), there are a couple of pictures of her in the pet thread.

Achernar said:
As i can clearly see by this thread, no one here loves people! Eheh!

Yes, I love dogs, amphibians and reptiles only.

Bastet said:
i just hate my cats right now : one of them had a pee on my keyboard last night
BAH !

:D :D :D

When I was in Pennsylvania, whenever I started to use the computer, the family's cat would come to the pc, step on the keyboard and write shit in my name, and she was just droooooooling all the time :)

pepper. keep pepper beside the keyboard. the moggie comes near you while you're using the pc, give him a handful of pepper in the fizzer. they learn quick. believe me.