The truth about The Big Hat!!

Hulk Hogan

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
This is it!

Will Mikael turn shit after he gets married? I hope not! IF MIKEal tursn shitn where will The Big Hat standinbg at??

What is the reason of being lonmeluy? WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER?!

I remmeber whne The Big Hat met Mikael the first time. We talked about so mayn ydifferent tiopoics. We were talking abou politics and Mijkela gave the keyboard to the little mendexZ and then we talked about bass!

Mende knows shitloads of baaddsss! that is all that The Big Hat cares for. Where do you stand? )question nuber 2(?

IKelae: I know about the triteone.
The Big Hat; chill dude, get married and all that shit!
MEikezla: I like to make my fans feel good!
The Big Hat: Man, You know! get yourself together, dudee! You gota be you, if you wanna mak museicjs lik ouy!
THe Preacher. PRAISE RTHE LORD! MIKEAL HAS FOUD THE LORD!
*GUN SHOTT*
Patrick Jensen fomr The Haunted: I shot the mother fucking preacher because it was all bulshit! You know! The rif is the main element!

Mikale: I AM MIKAEL!

The Big Hat: Seriously Mikeal! It's TIME TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE!

I wnat to make lOvel to Miakel and Big HAT too! ;(

I thiNK that loneliness iS all IN your MINd. You are nEVTLy trully TLONLEY. If yoyu wNTA COMPANy, GET IT. It's EASY!! L*

MIkael IS already kind of SHITY ;( but i't S OKs Opetsh IUWLL be OK.s MARRIaghe is onlys going to dadd to DOWNaafllo fthe band. EVERTHING changes. OPeth WIll TOO!. :p(

Reactions: Parasite
Opetj is Opetj! tjhei eill not chagen!

They ewill only evoleve"! It's the only eau!

BAkcsteereeet Bous it is the konow IT!

Sarah: Why don't you love me like you used to love me?
Jake: Hear me baby girl! I am used to the sweet stuff, ya know? Wghen I met Laura for the forst time IT ALL VCHANECED! SHE WAS WEARINF The Big Hat! I MAKE SEX ONLY TO HER RIGHT NOE!
Sarah: So our story is over?
Jake: pretty much, yeah!

Big Hat said:
Opetj is Opetj! tjhei eill not chagen!

They ewill only evoleve"! It's the only eau!

BAkcsteereeet Bous it is the konow IT!

Sarah: Why don't you love me like you used to love me?
Jake: Hear me baby girl! I am used to the sweet stuff, ya know? Wghen I met Laura for the forst time IT ALL VCHANECED! SHE WAS WEARINF The Big Hat! I MAKE SEX ONLY TO HER RIGHT NOE!
Sarah: So our story is over?
Jake: pretty much, yeah!
:err: :lol: :lol: :lol: *reps* :lol:

Eirik said:
I never knew that you were a personal friend of Mike..

I've never seen Mike with a hat..

hrrm..

opeth.jpg

BBIG HSTS ARE THEY ONLSY WAY!!! :(

LSMALL HAT SAY I DON"T LIEK BIHG HAT BIGH HAT MUST DIEDE BUTY BIGH HAT KNOWS TSHE TRUTHS ONLY BIGHGGGGG YEAH !:L(I DIDE SMALxL ONESZ

Pancakes said:
That's not like, the original Opeth lineup, is it? Cause Mikael and I think that's Peter, but who are the other two? :ill:

dont you know anything about Opeth?

sheesh, noobish fans these days...