The two rehearsal tracks from 2000 on the re-released Wiccan Rede demo...

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
"Sculptured Fog" and "Into the Mountains King [sic] Realm" -- they rule. Why were these never recorded in a proper studio? Would be really interesting as they're quality songs. That said, they're quite appealing in their raw form as well, so I'm not complaining...

Well, this is one thread that is sure to either get about 3 replies MAXIMUM or turn into an all out spam/booby fest...

Ok, because I only have a CD-R of the original demo which I think lurch gave me (or was it you, Erik?). Anyway, I'm a good candidate to buy this re-released version but I thought it was only available bundled with the first two albums (from the cult section of code666)...

No, but I don't think you get it. There's the ORIGINAL tape version, the RE-RELEASED tape version (if I indeed burned you a copy, it was of this) and the CD RE-RELEASE. The CD is only available in the box AFAIK. Both re-releases contain the two 2000 rehearsal tracks. The original demo only contains 6 tracks. It's obvious which ones are newer from listening to them.

I have the 3 cd box ... and I don't see those above mentioned tracks.
where are they exactly?

speaking of NB ... the handmade 'n crugu is available again at the code666 webstore ... Emi had some returns from some distros ... so those of you that do not yet have this ... this is your last chance.

I thought you fuckers were talking about yet another band I've never heard of until "3cd box" and "lurch" were mentioned. :loco:

I had some Negura demos get lost in transit last year, sucks.

yeah ... seems I have some siamese connection between "3cd" and "nb" ... altough Negru pisses on returning my emails lately too.

thanks for those uploads Erik ... never heard them before.
interesting stuff, the vocals sound like they are coming from the bottom of my sink plumbing .... fucking weird. sick though !!!

boobies.gif

lurch70 said:
thanks for those uploads Erik ... never heard them before.
interesting stuff, the vocals sound like they are coming from the bottom of my sink plumbing .... fucking weird. sick though !!!

good songs, the guitars are low in the mix... but it might be my headphones. Nontheless, interesting and good.