The Two Towers

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Considering the events of Septemer 11, 2001, I wonder if some lunatic fringe group is going to try to lobby to have the name "The Two Towers" changed, and I wonder if Peter Jackson has thought about this. Perhaps they could call it "The Middle Part of the Story Where Nothing Much Happens Except a Lot of To-ing and Fro-ing Here and There and a Battle Now and Then."

:D

That would seriously be beyond the joke. The book was written more 40 years ago for god sake.

Whats worse is Hollywood are going to promote more anger out of the Middle East with such films as Rambo 4. I heard Rambo goes back to Afganistan and beats up Bin Laden. They should look at how they act before banning everything.

Originally posted by ironcross
That would seriously be beyond the joke. The book was written more 40 years ago for god sake.

Whats worse is Hollywood are going to promote more anger out of the Middle East with such films as Rambo 4. I heard Rambo goes back to Afganistan and beats up Bin Laden. They should look at how they act before banning everything.

I LOVE the Rambo movies, Im looking forward to it :D
"God has mercy, Rambo doesnt" Classic stuff :lol: