The ultimate Dan Swanö thread (?!) :)

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
Listening to "At the end of the bridge". I wonder how Dan is able to put so much emotions in his vocals. Same goes for "Hiding again"... "Ever since" has also becomed a personal favourite of mine the last few weeks.

These are songs that really move me. They are so much more than just music coming out of the speakers.. The melodies grabs me with their beauty, and the lyrics makes me wanna stay... My girlfriend said I should try to find some new music the other day. "You listen to Dan 24 hours a day!" Well, what can I say. Untill I find music that moves me as much as Dan`s songs, I guess his music will keep spinning in my CD-player. Thanx man, for your awesome music. Keep those Nightingale-CD`s coming. They give me the strenght and the will to grow old! :)

Oh, Excuse me for making a new thread out of this one.. Dan`s talent is not much to discuss I guess... Maybe it could be a thread for general thoughts, emotions connected to Dan`s music...e.t.c...

Recently my mom was riding in my truck and I was listening to Emotional Wasteland and she really liked it. She now wants me to make her a copy along with Bucketheads Colma cd! Now if I could get her into Opeth things would be great. :) Just like you Nightfall, I usually wind up listening to something Dan related everyday. Dan your just too good man.

edit: Really looking foward to Bloodbath!