The Ultimate Kalmah Song - Round 5

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then why have you voted for Hades? LOL

Anyway, this has come to the point of impossibility, especially if Evil In You gets voted off this round and just the other three are left. So, yeah, I voted for Evil In You and I am ashamed of myself. I don't even have just one favorite Kalmah song, those four are pretty much the best songs along with Hollowheart and They Will Return. So I don't really care what wins at this point, cos I love all of them equally, I probably won't even vote after this round cos I could care less what wins. I'm just glad its not gonna be The Groan of Wind even though I really like it but it just doesn't compare to the classics!:kickass:

Ren said:
Then why have you voted for Hades? LOL

Anyway, this has come to the point of impossibility, especially if Evil In You gets voted off this round and just the other three are left. So, yeah, I voted for Evil In You and I am ashamed of myself. I don't even have just one favorite Kalmah song, those four are pretty much the best songs along with Hollowheart and They Will Return. So I don't really care what wins at this point, cos I love all of them equally, I probably won't even vote after this round cos I could care less what wins. I'm just glad its not gonna be The Groan of Wind even though I really like it but it just doesn't compare to the classics!:kickass:

+1 for the equal love

-1 for the Groan of Wind comment.

And why did I vote for Hades? Beacause I'm a FUCKING IDIOT I meant to vote for Heroes to Us. Fuck me running.

This is pretty off topic by now, but I think Bittter Metallic Side is the only TBW song that has come close to feeling like a "classic" to me already, but it didn't even make it onto this poll! I fucking love that song, but not more than HADES, which I hope will win the megamatch.

nooo
heros to us is loosing,thats one of the best tracks,but i agree those 4 are indeed all equally awesome.