The Ultimate Kalmah Song - Final Round

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Ok so by some xtreme faggotry, 2 songs that werent even voted the best on their CD are in the final round to be the best overall Kalmah song. How this shit works like this is beyond me, and all who voted for Hades last round are ugly, womanless, extremely fat, and stupid. But anyway I guess this is the final round, the best of the best, it just doesnt feel like it at all.

This is a no brainer. Evil In You.

swamp hell,no matter how much i love it,evil in you is so kickass with thay lead in the verses

Hades out?!
Fuck this shit!!
Fuck both songs, I voted for evil in you!
fuck the fucking fuckers who voted hades out :p~ but then it's just their bad taste or maybe they need glasses to read well!

The Don said:
all who voted for Hades last round are ugly, womanless, extremely fat, and stupid.

I CONCUR!

Although I'll disagree on your vote - Evil in You is an awesome song, and its amazing ending nudges it beyond Swamphell.

yea,I think that has the best intro ever created in the history of madkind:worship: :worship: :worship:

Heh, I just made it a tie by voting Evil In You. This really should've been Hades vs. Swamphell but whatever. Swamphell for the win! (hopefully)