"They Will Return Song Survivor" - Final Round

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH THE IRONY. Didn't get to vote in the final round of the pole I created! Oh well I made up my mind I would vote Swamphell, but apparantly my grandmother's house in Illinois doesnt have an internet connection, let alone a fucking COMPUTER!

scip1o said:
fuck! i voted swamphell instead of hollow heart! #*$"(*?%$(*"&?#%*(?"#*

SWAAAAMPHEEEEEEEELLL

Take his vote and put it on HollowHeart, and take my vote, So the fuck what if i'm late, my vote is always good, and put it on Hollowheart as well. SWAMPHELL WINS BY A NOSE!@:headbang:

Well even if I did that, it would be Swamphell +1. Then I would count my vote and it would be for Swamphell making it a tie. The poll is closed though so Hollow Heart is the victor! Either way, I've decided to add the final 2 tracks from every CD to the Final Round so you'll get Swamphell there too

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Take his vote and put it on HollowHeart, and take my vote, So the fuck what if i'm late, my vote is always good, and put it on Hollowheart as well. SWAMPHELL WINS BY A NOSE!@:headbang:
i didnt get to vote this time either, and i would of voted for hollow heart. so there would of been one more vote. tbh, i dont care which one wins on the first 3 albums since all of the songs are great, but hollow heart was my least favorite :(

Hollowheart is definitely a very good song but I don't think it represents the album "They Will Return" as much as Swamphell does...its just soo much better. So having Hollowheart win is weird for me. I would've prefered if the song They Will Return won rather than Hollowheart.