"They Will Return" Song Survivor - Round 7

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Ok so I guess The Blind Leader was the obvious loser, even though everyone claims it was such a tough choice (myself included). 3 songs are left.

Most people are going to want to axe my face, but I had to go with Swamphell. Hollow Heart was the first Kalmah song along with Hades that I'd ever heard, and They Will Return just rules too hard. Don't get me wrong it's a great song, but personally the other two are just a tad better.

i vote they will return..cuz i dont like that one as mutch as swamphell or hollow heart...

they will return is so amazing, and its definately my fav song of this album. hollow heart isnt anywhere near as great to me so ill vote for that. they will return is probly gonna be the one to go though :/

Ok, so no way to reason my way through this choice, so I just decided to go by intuition = I listened to all of the songs and decided based on my feelings atm. Bye Swamphell :cry:

Wow this is harder then i thought it was going to be. I voted They will return, because Hollowheart is EPIC. Swamphell should definately NOT lose this pole. FKN Tards. :ill:

Why did nobody vote for it for 7 rounds, then all of a sudden everyone votes for it, i reckon it's because people were scared of voting for it because they knew everyone would say WTF!!

Hollowheart, tough decision but not as good as the other two.
Yeah, how come people are voting off Swamphell? Its so fucking sweet!
Retards.

Feel_The_Force said:
Why did nobody vote for it for 7 rounds, then all of a sudden everyone votes for it, i reckon it's because people were scared of voting for it because they knew everyone would say WTF!!

Lol I voted in order from my least fav to fav song. god damn this is close