The ultimate site in metal

thats a funny board.

its even funnier when you consider that the whole thing is power struggle between the sites owners and the infamous Ultraboris.

we should get that guy here hes hysterical.

once one of my friends got hammered and sent him a load of incoherent ralmbilngs about Hammerfall and Ultraboris got distraught about it.
thats was hysterical.

still i recommned www.metal-archives.com as the finest metal refernce site on the web

Yeh, it's a great site. Don't like the messege board, but the site itself is great! I've contributed some bands, info and reviews under a different name. UltraBoris is really cool. I can't help but respect him, even when i diagree with him, i can't help but respect the guy. We should defintely get him here! He'd be a great addition!

Demiurge said:
I use it under a different name, I know of several more elitist boards but I choose not to mention them to you.

:rolleyes:

oh please, mr. demiurge, tell us, tell us, tell us! if you don't i'll start crying!

The Enyclopaedia Metallum board isn't particularly elitist. UltraBoris is funny. And the actual site is very informative. So yes.

Demiurge doubtlessly posts at anus.com. Many of the people on that board (so called intelligent elitists) remind me of divine_intent. Those who know DI will certainly stay clear. 'fag fag yea dying sun i love u omg i totally agree with you fag fag fag fag omg'