Worst Metal Site Is? Metal Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal paddy said:
yes that stuff is good it is just the forums dude:kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:

Cool. Just thought I'd point it out since the OP worded the topic as "Worst Metal Site Is?..." and "Metal-Rules is the worst site hands down" even though the rest of the thread seems to be directed at the forums only.

Metal-rules got me into a lot of great underground bands several years ago.

I like any in depth metal site that has somewhat intelligent reviews about metal. I got there at the beginning of each month to read the new reviews.

I never got involved in any discussions there, so I don't know about the power trip bit.

Scott

metal paddy said:
yo mister paddy says let the man talk or paddy will fly:kickass: :Smokin: because paddy gives ashit :Smokin: HEY GUYS DO YOU THINK PADDY WOULD MAKE A GOOD MOD I COULD DO SOME FLYING INTO PEOPLE AND MY CATCH PHASE WOULD BE:kickass: LISTEN: MISTER I AM RUNNING THE SHOW:kickass:
Metal rules is a great site you clown

cheers to metal rules :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm going to go ahead and end this thread before it gets nasty. I'm friends (an aquaintance at least) with the guy who runs Metal Rules and I think they've done a great job of forging ahead and bringing Metal to people for quite a long time. Every site has its own character and group of regulars etc. and what may float one persons boat may not float anothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.