Rules of being a UMer.

Ok, I actually found this on the MS site so it's not mine, but funny nonetheless. This was the "101 rules of being a Metal Stormer", but I've applied some of the best rules here. Pretty long but entertaining! For the real deal, go there : http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/fun_comments.php?fun_id=33&page=&message_id=

- Don't follow the rules of posting.
- Use big words as often as possible to make yourself sound smart, but spell them wrong and be sure to use them incorrectly.
- Always make sure to over represent the genre you love the most, but secretly like Unearth.
- Post the same thing in multiple threads.
- Only smart people make long posts.
- When proving a point, always be sure to overemphasize certain words by making the letters all capitalized.
- To enhance your credibility, make your text large and bold. People will really believe you then.
- You aren't tr00 unless you hate Trivium.
- You aren't tr00 unless Iron Maiden and Children of Bodom are your favorite bands.
- Be sure to overuse words such as tr00, necro, kvlt, etc.
- Always make sure to have a picture in your signature that's too big at least once.
- Name as many bands as possible, even when it's unnecessary.
- The more bands you know, the cooler you are.
- Never like a band's newest album.
- Their old stuff is always better.
- Proper punctuation is definitely not tr00.
- Actually, the more illegible, the better.
- Always include some sort of saying or poetry in your profile or signature that doesn't make any sense.
- As long as it's abstract, you're automatically an open-minded person.
- Use one of the banger smilies as often as possible
- Tell people you've been listening to metal for many years, but you're only 15 years old.
- Act like you're a veteran of UM when you actually have only been on for less than a year.
- Be sure to take a picture of yourself while wearing the most br00taL or tr00 band t-shirt you have
- So that means hide your Trivium shirt in your closet.
- Be a hypocrite.
- Make sure to have a picture of a band member, logo, or album of an underground band in your signature or avatar to make you look super cool.
- But never listen to them.
- Think that metal is the only suitable style of music.
- If you're drunk, make sure that UM is the first place you go.
- Spamming is only an excuse if you're drunk.
- Remember, Trivium fucking sucks.
- Post in threads you know very little about.
- But hide your lack of knowledge by using big words.
- And of course, spell the super big word wrong.
- Post "RIP" every time you mention Chuck Schuldiner's name.
- Instead of waiting for the page to load your post, hit the "post reply" button 27 times so that you flood the page with the same posts.
- Even if you don't speak English, be sure to constantly post.
- Be sure to never read anyone else's posts and post the same thing that everyone else has done already.
- When making fun of someone, open their profile and look at their favorite bands list.
- You'll always find good material there.
- If not, then just insult their age.
- Be sure to name your screen name after your favorite band, followed by "666."
- Be sure to stereotype every genre you dislike.
- But be mad when people stereotype genres you like.
- Dislike n00bs. They spam 
- But be sure to welcome them in the appropriate thread in order to boost your post count.
- Don't bother to read the FAQ's.
- Instead, make sure to create a thread about a question that's already been answered.
- As a UMer, you must hate metalcore.
- You are far too metal to be listening to that stuff.
- Post that a certain band is the greatest band everrrrrrrrrrr even though 2364626 people already have done so.
- Add a band that you just heard to your favorite bands list, even though you barely know their music.
- Don't let the fact that UM is a metal forum fool you. Take special time to mention how bad your life is in the other threads. As fellow metal-heads, we all care about your problems.
- If you are a traitor and actually thinking about leaving UM, be sure to make a thread about it. You really need the attention and we all enjoy reading them.

=me

omgget a fuckin sense of humor you prick.
i was being sarcastic. you need to fuckin calm down you piece of shit.
are you menstrual?
omg please dont put me in your ignore list.
like i give a fuck who reads my posts and who doesnt.
if you didn't care you wouldn't be on UM in the first place. this is a discussion board.
i didnt get pwnt, i pwnt you.
i wont explain why cuz you probably know...
tough talk. you get mad 'net cred for that.
ermm no, YOU contradicted yourself cuz you was gonna add me to your ignorelist, but as i didnt show any interest in that you decided not to(?)
so basically you got pwnt by me and by yourself.
:lol: "YOU contradicted yourself cuz you was gonna add...". now is when i make fun of you for being sweet 16. that's cute. i remember those days. a lot changes between 16 and 20.

Black Core didn't say when s/he (sorry, i don't know) would put you on ignore. s/he just said it would be done. so impatient!

i'm a temperamental bitch but i'm pretty patient. you seem unjustly hostile and plain retarded. and i'm mentally handicapped, so anyone who gets 'retarded' tossed their way by me earns it. you're the first on my ignore list. congrats!

love,

Shannon

p.s. i write long posts. AND i try to use big words. and i've fucked up with using them before too... :)

- Don't follow the rules of posting.

Me, apparently, but I get banhammered for it... anyone else who does this just gets a peck on the cheek and a pat on the ass :err:

- Use big words as often as possible to make yourself sound smart, but spell them wrong and be sure to use them incorrectly.

Gonzo, sometimes EA, others I'm sure.

- You aren't tr00 unless you hate Trivium.

:lol: I like old Trivium!

- Be sure to overuse words such as tr00, necro, kvlt, etc.

Codi

- The more bands you know, the cooler you are.
:lol: Arsham?

- Never like a band's newest album.
- Their old stuff is always better.

Every fag that cries about AYDY!

- Tell people you've been listening to metal for many years, but you're only 15 years old.

The Emptifier!
- Act like you're a veteran of UM when you actually have only been on for less than a year.

ME! (Although I am a vet :cool:).... THE EMPTIFIER!

- Think that metal is the only suitable style of music.

What else is there??

- If you're drunk, make sure that UM is the first place you go.

Codi

- Be sure to name your screen name after your favorite band, followed by "666."

Codi, Night_Reaper (their previous names)

- Be sure to stereotype every genre you dislike.
- But be mad when people stereotype genres you like.

:lol: :lol: :lol: SO TRUE!

- Dislike n00bs.
Gonzo
- As a UMer, you must hate metalcore.

:lol: I always laugh at these people!

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

i'm a temperamental bitch but i'm pretty patient. you seem unjustly hostile and plain retarded. and i'm mentally handicapped, so anyone who gets 'retarded' tossed their way by me earns it. you're the first on my ignore list. congrats!

love,

Shannon

and you're telling me this because?