The usefulness of rotten.com

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
So for the longest time I thought they were only about bringing vile pictures to the anyone that came across the site, but lately I'ved realized just how awesome of a site it is. The articles, while certainly accompanied by disgusting images when necessary, are extremely well written and informative. I can honestly say each time I visit, I learn something. Then I click on a picture link out of morbid curiosity and throw up a little bit, but hey, when in Rome.

Rotten.com, not just for freaks.

Look, you fuckers aren't listening. Yes they have gross pictures of course, BUT they also have EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN ARTICLES. Trust me. Read this article:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/donald-rumsfeld/

There are no disgusting pictures in it, other than Rumsfeld shaking Saddam's hand maybe. Go ahead and read more of the biographies, they are incredible. Note: I haven't read all of them so I'm not sure if some have gross pictures contained, proceed with caution. Pussies. :loco:

Henrik Main said:
I hate those sites, the people behind them, and the people who enjoy watching those pics.

:wave:

That used to be my favourite pastime a couple of years ago; when at LANs I used to sit for hours trying to find the most distgusting stuff. But I got kind of tired of it, but I still enjoy it occationally, not sure why really, but it´s probably related to the absence of experiences of death here in the west I guess.