The Velveeta Brothers @ The Highlander Saturday May 23rd!

DrkLrdViper666

Frontman/Vocalist/Singer
Apr 21, 2008
Covington, Ga.
Hey y'all! I know there's a buttload of peeps on here, & not all of y'all are from the atlanta area. But any of y'all that are, my band, The Velveeta Brothers are playing another last minute show Saturday May 23rd @ The Highlander in midtown! So any of y'all that Are in the ATL, we're going on around 10:30pm! So y'all get there early, & come Rock Out W/ Us!!! Thanks everyone!
:headbang::kickass:
05232009_HIGHLANDER_MED-1.jpg

Well, in that case, our next 2 shows are-1st-@ The Local in marietta on june 6th! We go on @ 12midinte that night btw!
And 2nd-@ Atmosphere in loganville on june 19th, I'm still not sure when we go on that night, since it's one of those battle of the bands things, & your playing slot is determined by how many tickets you pre-sale! So I'll keep everyone posted on that one!
Thanks again Y'all! :kickass:

Oh clay bro, Thank You, THANK YOU for putting us on your ppusa forum signature!!! :kickass: Bro, we so appreciate it & you've STILL not seen us live yet!!! You Truly Rock BROTHER!!! :kickass:
And this show on saturday may 23rd is completely free! NO COVER!!! Anywho, thanks my always Ever Faithful Brother Of Steel!!!! :headbang:

Oh clay bro, Thank You, THANK YOU for putting us on your ppusa forum signature!!! :kickass: Bro, we so appreciate it & you've STILL not seen us live yet!!! You Truly Rock BROTHER!!! :kickass:
And this show on saturday may 23rd is completely free! NO COVER!!! Anywho, thanks my always Ever Faithful Brother Of Steel!!!! :headbang:
You know I love ya, man! True metal brother until the end!:headbang::kickass::worship: I am proud and happy to support you guys!

Well, in that case, our next 2 shows are-1st-@ The Local in marietta on june 6th! We go on @ 12midinte that night btw!
And 2nd-@ Atmosphere in loganville on june 19th, I'm still not sure when we go on that night, since it's one of those battle of the bands things, & your playing slot is determined by how many tickets you pre-sale! So I'll keep everyone posted on that one!
Thanks again Y'all! :kickass:
Good luck to ya! There's a chance I MAY be able to make that Local gig. Who's on the bill besides you guys? Good luck with all upcoming shows!:headbang::kickass:

Good luck to ya! There's a chance I MAY be able to make that Local gig. Who's on the bill besides you guys? Good luck with all upcoming shows!:headbang::kickass:

Just 3 bands, we're just now hearing for the first time! But I can assure you bro, We're Much MUCH more heavier than all 3 of them put together!!!
:headbang:
Here's the flyer!
06062009_LOCAL-1.jpg

Just 3 bands, we're just now hearing for the first time! But I can assure you bro, We're Much MUCH more heavier than all 3 of them put together!!!
:headbang:
Here's the flyer!
06062009_LOCAL-1.jpg
Are the other 3 bands at least hard rock? Can we buy the advance tickets directly from you at the venue on the 6th? I am still not able to confirm my attendance, but I'll know for sure by the 5th, OK? Thanks!:headbang::kickass:

Are the other 3 bands at least hard rock? Can we buy the advance tickets directly from you at the venue on the 6th? I am still not able to confirm my attendance, but I'll know for sure by the 5th, OK? Thanks!:headbang::kickass:

Yeah, we have pre-sell tickets now!!! Get in touch w/ me & I'll have to give you
my number & shit okay bro? And we'll have you set up for tickets bro!
Thanks again, my ever faithful Brother Of Steel!!!!:kickass:

Yeah, we have pre-sell tickets now!!! Get in touch w/ me & I'll have to give you
my number & shit okay bro? And we'll have you set up for tickets bro!
Thanks again, my ever faithful Brother Of Steel!!!!:kickass:
I hope you guys will play a manowar tune at a show I attend sometime, OK? I PM'd ya, OK? Rock on, true brother of steel!