The Very Best of Saxon CD competition

rockjourno

New Metal Member
Feb 2, 2007
www.joematera.com is this month giving away five copies of Saxon's new Very Best Of compilation. To enter, please go to website and then click on "interviews&reviews" page for details. Best of luck.

Well done Paxoman - since you're on a winning streak, remember and put on the lottery for tomorrow - its a rollover, so you might get lucky!!!!!

I did a competition today to win the Inner Sanctum and a Saxon tshirt signed by Biff - everyone please keep everything crossed that I win this fab prize.

WOOOHOOOOO I won the CD and the tshirt from Planetrock!!!!. So thanks to everyone who kept everything crossed for me ESPECIALLY YOU EMPEROR VALANX:lol: !!!!! I didn't win the signed tshirt but it was sixe XL anyway, so it wouldn't have fitted, but I get the Inner Sanctum and a Saxon mini me tshirt, which I think is just a small ladies one. Canny wait to receive the package now from Planetrock. And I'm definitely putting on a lottery ticket for tomorrow!!!!! Its great to see my name on the Planetrock home page winners list yet again!!!!!

Thanks boys - still a bit stunned, didn't think I'd a hope in hell of winning it since I won a Planet Rock competition just as Christmas but my hand was really itchy last night and this morning and when that happens it usually means I win something but I never thought it would have been the Saxon competition. So if I win the lottery tomorrow, I'm gonny hire a huge hall somewhere, invite everyone on the forum and I'll even pay for Saxon, Diamond Head and Blitzkrieg to play for us all. HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE:headbang: !!!!!