The weather in your city.

Erie, Colorado... uh... 79 degrees... pretty nice... and it's cloudy. It was rainy and thundering and lightening last night. I've never seen such consistent lightening in my entire life. About two seconds after the first lightening, another one would come... and it kept doing that. It was nuts! And it lit up the entire town!

now it's fucking July,and this fucking weather i am gonna puke.

i fuck on it,only fucking 10 degress.

i fuck on this shit -.-

Current weather conditions for Mexico City, Mexico:

Currently: 74 F
Condition: Light Rain, Scattered Clouds
Heat Index: 74 F
Dewpoint: 48
Humidity: 38 %
Visibility: 7 mi
Wind: ENE/9 mph

around 23 º C

Why is it hotter in Canada than in Mexico >8(

Its been like 25C-30C, but today there was an ultra cool thunderstorm that popped out of nowhere that lasted about 30 minutes.

Here its 20 C(In Finland...west coast of finland to be exact) and its fuckin gonna thunder and maybe hail too goddammit!:D well i hated in june when it was like 30 C whole goddamn time...when end of june /july came its kept on raining pretty constantly...nice refreshment i think personally:) And i work in a motherfucking greenhous and if its 30 C outside its fuckin 40 C inside:erk:

none of you ever ever ever go to florida or any places in the tropics over summer then

DAMN !!

Summertime.
i can't believe it.
after 2 months rain the sun is here :D

It's over 25 degrees.

Summer i am here :lol:

Erie, Colorado... uh... 79 degrees... pretty nice... and it's cloudy. It was rainy and thundering and lightening last night. I've never seen such consistent lightening in my entire life. About two seconds after the first lightening, another one would come... and it kept doing that. It was nuts! And it lit up the entire town!

I don't have a clue where Erie is... :(