The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
In a desperation hope to get a new conversation thread and to get more activity back in this forum, I create this new thread.........

^ what I was really thinking.

...also thinking what I'm going to have for dinner... Calzone w/italian sausage, salame, feta cheese and... garlic or sun dried tomatoes?

...also fearing the next monthly round of bills and getting ready to panic.

on a side note, potato chips for lunch sucks, especially if they're barbecue flavored and you don't happen to like that flavor. :ill:

I'm currently thinking that my eastern religions class teacher is utter shit...

seriously, a THREE PAGE research paper? That's a fucking joke :Smug:, I didn't pay good money for this class to be a waste of my time.

For Christ sakes the bitch thinks english is a direct descendant of sanskrit!!!

great, now should we kiss your feet? you've been so generous. thanks.

Why is it you only show up in the main forum to complain about me... or the forum... or another user... or to abuse a forum function...? If you have some problem that I can't take care of (or you think I'm responsible for), contact administration and tell them how you've been horribly wronged in some way. If this is all you have to talk about, don't post.

Thinking about all the sellouts, Trivium mostly theyre basically just trying to bring back Metallica and it pisses me off. And in an interview I read with the singer and guitarist he brags about how they are better than Kirk, Dimebag, and Jimmy Page in their prime.

Biggest douche of the universe award = Whatever his name is.

I have been thinking that I am going to:

PREACH IMPATIENCE

Fuck waiting around for the slow old cunts of the world, the hesitant and the scared. Patience brings nothing but uncertainty and wastes a hell of a lot of time that could be practically spent on achieving ones goals.
I can’t see why people live out their lives always putting what they want to do and achieve on the back shelf, compromised for “making money” or because it might make someone think less of them if they let loose for once.
Yes we have to make money to live, but fuck, when you look back on your life are you going to remember that day you worked another shift or are you going to remember that awesome concert you went to, and seriously is the current job you work really mean anything to you? More then living out your dream? More then enjoying your life?

When you ask someone for a hand, LET THEM HELP, don’t waste there time by doing what you asked of them anyway while they wait for you to let them participate in the situation. Either that or do it yourself and fuck off. That way you can’t complain if they didn’t do what you asked them correctly, you know best what you want so do it your fucking self.

When I get reminded of more unpractical, life diminishing conduct I will come rant some more.

I'm thinking about the two term papers that I need to get done.

And also thinking that I'm screwed.

@Black Core: One is a history term paper about the impact of massive immigration on the development of Western Canadian society between 1900 and 1930, and another is for my Vikings & Sagas course. I will be writing a skáldic poem in dróttkvætt metre and providing an analysis of it.