The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I used to have loads of money and it started deminishing when I started smoking and this week I'm broke for the first time in my entire life :ill:

you will get used to being broke..if your father smokes then you can steel from him some tobacco, No? and you will have more money :D

Oh, and turning in a 4400 page report when you were supposed to turn in a 2500 one will probably get your grade lowered just for that.:erk:

Anyways, went to bed at 1am woke up at 4am.. ugh This madness needs to stop!

Oh god, I know. I just had so much to say, and tried so hard to simplify alot of stuff. Argh. Well, you are allowed to go over if you want, as long as you aren't being redundant and going off on a tangent and shit. But still. I won't be surprised if I get a crappy mark regardless. :cry:

Oh yes, the screwed up sleeping hours. Got to love those!

Well, you'll probably do better than you think. ;)

Yeah, back to the screwed up hours... I guess it's my subconscious way of telling myself I'm not really wanting to find a job. :lol:

I guess having reaaaaaly strong coffee at 3am isn't the brightest thing I've ever done either. :loco:

I'm thinking that I have a lot of work to do if I want to graduate on time this semester.

I'm thinking, literally: "God damn that fucking newborn baby who cries downstairs".

:mad:
one of our neighbors are a family with children, and they shout all teh time like pigs that are being strangled (as we say in French!)... and some days (quite often actually), they start shouting at 6:00 am... i really hate being awacken like that, especially when i dont have to wake up early.
I sometimes wonder if the parents beat them or something

i think i have studied more than in my entire life for this exams...
It was so long because i actually had to take twice 5 of the 7 exams i had... Hard to get used to how university works...