The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

I hate dramas period. If a show is funny most of the time but still have a little drama I can deal with it. But I hate shows like Greys Anatomy that are just stupid drama.

I'm thinking how much work I've got to do tonight and how absolutely fucking beautifuly amazing half term is going to be - hopefully, HOPEFULLY not much work and a heck of alot of sleep to make up for all this crap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

*cease communication*

Cds I have to buy, need to make a list.

The Mars Volta - The Bedlam In Goliath
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond The Crimson Horizon
Dream Theater - Train Of Thought
Dream Theater - Awake
Symphony X - Divine Wings Of Tragedy
Living Colour - Vivid
Something by Django Reinhardt
Either a Air Norton, Breed Neck, or PAF Joe for the neck of my strat.
And a Pro Track, Chopper, or Air Norton 5, for the middle.

I sent an offline message to my ex-fiance via msn while I was drunk last night. I've just woke up a few minutes ago, and realized that it wasn't a dream but it was too real to be true... :S So Now, I expect a reply... Nervous Conditions!

what am I really thinking about?

Well did anyone read the post about "the fight at school" ":yell:"FARKINELL, WHAT A TWAT.

I thinking, what a dumb fuck, even nerdy looking people like metal music and dicks like midean
will give the UM a bad name and show no respect for life itself.

people like that make me sick, wait in line like the rest, show some respect.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: