The "What are you REALLY thinking about?" thread

What DAP (disability awareness program) day will be like. It will probably be worse than it was in 3rd grade. We just saw a girl with half an arm and a speech impediment. This time we might see people with deformities. But I'm mostly worried about how boring it will be, apparently I have to stay in my homeroom for 3 periods. I have no friends in my homeroom. Hopefully I can take out my i-Pod and listen to it the whole time.

What DAP (disability awareness program) day will be like. It will probably be worse than it was in 3rd grade. We just saw a girl with half an arm and a speech impediment. This time we might see people with deformities. But I'm mostly worried about how boring it will be, apparently I have to stay in my homeroom for 3 periods. I have no friends in my homeroom. Hopefully I can take out my i-Pod and listen to it the whole time.

hmmmmm....That girl could of been your best friend OR just a friend and you complain you have no friends.....:erk:

That still could be you one day F&F....":yell:"SHAME ON YOU

If I ever get a sex change. Or go outside.

I'm thinking about being bored again this weekend.

I'm thinking more old rock/metal videos with keyboards should have had keytars in them, seeing as they look the part.

I'm thinking lulz

I think I figured it out. It kinda looks like a 1st person view, looking out of an arrow window of a castle over a moonlit forest. Through night vision goggles obviously.

tired?

How about I bring an extra pack of smokes with me :Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev:

You know how I love A good smoke after A good romp in the hay with A chained lady...:Smokedev::Shedevil:

Sounds good. Just don't let the hay catch fire. The leather'd stick like hell.

pleasure in pain? yes

but to the rest no, no, and no, I do have some self respect.

But if that's wot your into well that's your prerogative...:)

pleasure in pain? yes

but to the rest no, no, and no, I do have some self respect.

But if that's wot your into well that's your prerogative...:)

Well I have no self-respect, happy!? Ha I sound emo...like My Chem man...hahahahaha!!! *serious face* Gerard Way should burn. :Shedevil:

Wondering why my housemates don't understand that I'd rather read than go upstairs and watch Lost with them all.
I mean, is it really that good? Really?
I doubt it.

I often think that. I hate dramas which go on for more than 2 seasons such as prison break: I've started to lose interest. Lost is an obssession among many, which I just can't comprehend either although I suppose it all boils down to preference.