The "Which Eddie Are You?" quiz

You are Number of the Beast Eddie, what a great album, what an awesome Eddie. Consider your lucky number 666, every real Maiden fan should. Rock on

Muahah :)

Live after death.
I had the black light poster in my room when I was 14 or so. Freaks the parents out big time. Or SomeWhere in time. Got to go to that show in SD with the love of my life But she didn't know I cared I didn't have the guts to to say anything. Lets see I was 16 I guess you could call it a crush.
Kerry
One thing though the Year I was born ain't on there. 1972

Kerry said:
Live after death.
I had the black light poster in my room when I was 14 or so. Freaks the parents out big time. Or SomeWhere in time. Got to go to that show in SD with the love of my life But she didn't know I cared I didn't have the guts to to say anything. Lets see I was 16 I guess you could call it a crush.
Kerry
One thing though the Year I was born ain't on there. 1972

Hehe I had The Trooper black light on one door of my closet, and NOB on the other.. omg when I got wasted back in those days, turned on the black light and tripppped :)

You are Powerslave Eddie, once an ancient king and warrior esteemed as a god, now a slave to the power of death. But one day, the gates of hell will be opened and from the grave you will strike, more blood lusting and powerful than ever before. In other words, you rule.

:headbang:

Couldn't find any category of Eddie that I fit into..Probably because while I love the music of Iron Maiden, I am scared of Eddie....whimper.....sniff, sniff...Help!! Mommy!!.