The "Who on UM would you have a beer with?" Thread

Definitly V5 and cookiecutter. Btw, all you bitches should drink with me :D 'Cuz I am the only active Polish member in here and you should experience REAL vodka and tasty beer. Zeph had the opportunity and I hope he doesn't regret. :)

I think you're on my list, but I don't feel like going back to check.

Anyways, we could get wasted to some Arkhon Infaustus :kickass:

Screw you then too.

You also should be on my list ov doom.

Mathiäs;6633248 said:
I think you're on my list, but I don't feel like going back to check.

Anyways, we could get wasted to some Arkhon Infaustus :kickass:

Yeah man! :kickass: I hadn't thought that someone will list me anyway. :p I wish that someone could get wasted with me to some metal. :(

Heh I forgot, sorry. :) I don't post here alot because I don't have time but I like to post here once in a while after a tiring day. :)

Orks.gif

You still lift?

Definitly V5 and cookiecutter. Btw, all you bitches should drink with me :D 'Cuz I am the only active Polish member in here and you should experience REAL vodka and tasty beer. Zeph had the opportunity and I hope he doesn't regret. :)

I didn't regret that night at all (and I wasn't even hung over for the drive to Prague the next morning). The food, drink and conversation were so memorable.

What was that sweet tasting beer we had at the last bar we went to? The one in the artists' district.

There are various types of beer here but if you ask which are the most popular I think light, strong beer like Tyskie for example. I'm not an expert in this branch but I think that big percentage of our Polish citizens drink beer that have from 7 to 9%.

One thing is bullshit about beer here. When you visit some clubs or pubs and you order keg beer (I'm not sure but people say so) it is mixed with water and spirit as a result it is stronger but has weaker taste.

That keg beer thing is weird.

I like beer that is stronger in flavor, and has a higher alcohol content. 6-10%, and commonly around 7% is what I usually drink. I like a strong hop flavor (skunky) and a good amount of bitterness. I hate Budwiser and all that.