The Who, Roger Waters, Primal Scream Hyde Park 01-02/03/06

Powers

Good Morning USA!
Nov 7, 2005
Sunderland, U.K.
www.rackaforum.com
I spent £90 outright for a weekend ticket for this on Monday night.

Saturday
19990809-waters2.jpg

Sunday
301796.jpeg

Respect to the Opeth lads, their's is currently the best gig I've ever been to and considering I've seen Iron Maiden live that's pretty good, but The Who will be the single best gig I've ever been to.

Anyone else going?

[edit]could a mod please edit the thread title on this to be the same as the post title. Very odd at that the person who posted the thread is unable to change that?

A lot of you viewed this but no one commented, I doubt it's because many of you didn't care as I know some of you like Pink Floyd and The Who, but rather because I imagine few of you went.

Anyhow, it's over two months but I figured while I'm bored I'll lash the photos up, though some of you might like to see them. They're a little dark, because I only had a dispoable, but you can still make stuff out.

hydeparkcrowd1pa3.png

The Crowd, this could be either night but by the way people seem to be rocking out it's probably the Sunday.

hydeparkcrowdwaterssq1.png
hydeparkcrowdwaters1kv1.png

hydeparkcrowdwaters3sg5.png
hydeparkcrowdwaters5ok9.png

Roger Waters

hydeparkthewho3ge1.png
hydeparkthewho2jk1.png

hydeparkthewho1ld3.png
hydeparkthewhomx1.png

The Who :worship:

Awesome experience, something I will always treasure.

Im gutted i missed this, i had the opportunity to get some tickets waaaaaay before it happened, but i declined as i didnt think waters would play hardly any floyd stuff.....looks like he played a lot from the wall...

eternally gutted.

He didn't play loads from The Wall, but the first half of the set was Floyd stuff and some of his solo work, Leaving Beirut etc, the second half was Darkside of the Moon performed in full with Nick Mason on drums.

Powers said:
He didn't play loads from The Wall, but the first half of the set was Floyd stuff and some of his solo work, Leaving Beirut etc, the second half was Darkside of the Moon performed in full with Nick Mason on drums.

thanks im even more gutted now