The "who said this?" game, where you dig out old RC quotes and people have to guess

Reign in Acai said:
And that's the problem, RC is no longer relevant to the metal scene. How can it be if it's not keeping up with the pace.

That is just beyond classic. :tickled:

you know full well that everyone was ready to pitch in to help when you came crying to all of us about your near nervous breakdown and financial costs

Haha, I don't even remember that line. :loco:

5 stars.

Dick Sirloin said:
I missed that

You didn't miss anything. The best part was after all that, he STILL couldn't understand why he was no longer in RC. :dopey:

OK here's a series, but you have to guess who said the two final quotes here....

Atrox > Madder Mortem
Wisdom teeth pulled > Root canal
shitting yourself without pants on > shitting yourself while upside down without pants on
getting arse raped by two dudes > getting arse raped by three dudes
getting arse raped by your girlfriend wearing a strap on > getting arse raped by your transexual girlfriend not wearing a strap on
Blowing your dad > blowing your Grandad
finding your girlfriend blowing another man > waking up naked next to another man
Doing your dog up the arse > Doing your mum up the arse
Felching a dead woman > felching a dead man with a dead gerbil inside
Making sweet sweet love to Dom DeLuise > Listening to Sara Macacalin
this thread > Atrox

I think you have too many hamburgers in you brain ...

malcolm x said:
Where the hell you been JayKeeley? Did the Valentine's sex wear you out that much?

malcolm y said:
Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but I never thought the "incident" with Atrox was funny at all

So who was malcolm x and who was malcolm y?

no clue at JayKeeley's stuff but...

NAD in a speedo > Lurch in a speedo
JayKeeley in a speedo > NAD in a speedo
Woman in a speedo > man in a speedo
all woman metal band in speedos > all