The World Needs A (Guitar) Hero

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
Calling all shredders!!! Are there any of you out there???

Hello??

Who do people rate as the best Aussie guitarists in the Metal Community? I can think of a few, but I'm sure there are tons out there that I've never heard of that are phenomenal.

My top few are:

Chris from Portals and Invocation (Queensland)
Nathan Pilch from Crypt
Timmah from Dungeon

Any others?

Rick from Fury is a pretty scary player, being completely blind and all. That Darren is alright I guess :D

Stu from Dungeon ya reckon? Short hair people don't count!

Only kiddin' Stu.

hahaha hey man, careful.
yeah depends on what you call scary - I have blown heaps of smoke up LT's butt, but he *is* awesome. Its good to have someone question the way you play and drive you to improve.
My thing is the alternate picking and sweeping - now i am working on more legato stuff as a result of playing with timaaahhh.

but there are alot of insane players out there, Andrew and pete from infernal method are like watching a clinic! great players.

But yeah, i think if you look a little closer you'll find some great players such as moose from enter twilight.

Oh Yeah - any one wanna get their head cut? oops i mean hair....

Aw, that Rick guy only has himself to blame for being blind! If he wasn't so set on collecting incurable diseases.... :rolleyes: :lol:

(Note to humour challenged morons who don't understand I'm kidding: "I'm kidding, you humour challenged morons!")