The worst form of torture ever

when the little caption came up i thought you meant just reading the daily mail was the worst form of torture!

Seriously that is horrible, at least we've got some better scans now so we can tell a bit better who's actually still there and who's gone for good

Holy shit, it's Johnny Got His Gun (the book/movie Metallica's "One" was based off of) IRL!

EDIT: GODAMMIT WISHERASER, beat me by seconds :lol: Good movie though, definitely (defiantly :loco: ) worth seeing IMO!

Haha, consider that wish erased!

That video hits home a lot harder for me after reading a story about a real person in that situation.

Öwen;8712352 said:
Everythings an anti-religion opportunity for you isnt it? :lol:

Except the vagina, I find "God" in it every time.

vagin.jpg

Certain aspects of this story struck me as very odd....

For example, if this guy has shown no signs of awareness or movement for 23 years - how is he physically performing the "communication" now?

Have you guys seen the videos of this process? His caregiver is just grabbing his finger, moving it around the keyboard and pressing the letters with it. Dude is not even looking at the screen, but she is watching it intently. Suspect? :rolleyes:

I've already read about doctors speaking out with skepticism about this case, it's facilitated communication, which has been discredited many times over. It's delusion or fraud.

I'm not making accusations right out, but I am certainly skeptical.