the wounded

Did you like it? I would think Marco (vocal) has the potential to do this song justice as his voice definitely is convincing in expressing raw emotion and honesty, imo.

Empty is always the highlight of their show. Their own material is pretty boring. But the Anathema lads seem to like their music, a couple of months ago I even stumbled upon Jamie and Marco drinking beer in my local pub "De Ster" in Groningen.

flebbie said:
Empty is always the highlight of their show. Their own material is pretty boring. But the Anathema lads seem to like their music, a couple of months ago I even stumbled upon Jamie and Marco drinking beer in my local pub "De Ster" in Groningen.

Didn't play empty on the two occasions i saw them, though. Their own stuff is strong enough, so they really don't need doing covers, imo.
Boring? Doet me denken aan dat spreekwoord over parels en zwijnen.

flebbie said:

Always the highlight of their show? what are you talking about they only have been playing it for 3 times.

Bartje said:
Always the highlight of their show? what are you talking about they only have been playing it for 3 times.
Well, the times I saw them (I think 3 or 4 times, as support act) they played the song, except last year in Hellenoorn when they supprted Anathema. Then they choose to fuck up Smell Like Teen Spirit...

Wow!! must be somebody special talking about a band fucking up a song.
Yet, a band will never do any good to people who don´t like that band in the first place, huh?
Thank you very much for your opinion, man.

And greet Sjonnie the next time you see him.
Tell him the big Bartje from Drenthe spoke to you.

Broene boon'n, altied , overal!

Bartje said:
Wow!! must be somebody special talking about a band fucking up a song.
Yet, a band will never do any good to people who don´t like that band in the first place, huh?
Thank you very much for your opinion, man.
Anytime!:Spin:

Bartje said:
And greet Sjonnie the next time you see him.
Tell him the big Bartje from Drenthe spoke to you.
I will:headbang:

PS: speciaal een account aangemaakt om je favoriete bandje te verdedigen?;)

No I was here a few times earlier as you can see at my posts.
And its not my favorite band, it's more that i am in it. (kop maar in)
Sorry for defending my kids a littlebit.
As I know I schouldn't

See you in the Ster.