the_preppy gave me AIDS

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
...art, and bunny soap, and jelly bracelets (which are too big for my wrists, but which will make a nice chain). thanks!!

what kind of soap is it...cinnamon? i can't quite tell. i opened the envelope and then ran to the kitchen and then sat down and rooted through it...i sniffed it and was like "holy shit is this WEED SOAP?!?" before i realised my roommate had taken a bong hit in the interval of me leaving the room.

yes it's cinnamon and vanilla! woohoo.
i am wearing 5 of the jelly bracelets myself today. i like when they're not tight b/c i always am afraid stuff will get stuck on my arm.
dude i totally MADE that soap by hand. i rule.

i like when theyre not tight, too, but i honestly have the skinniest wrists in the world--if i tuck in my thumb at all, the bracelet falls all the way to my KNUCKLES. heh.

you made the soap?? it's really cool! i was pushing down some of the bubbles and playing with it last night and figuring out if i should use it as hand soap or shower soap. i hope you didn't pull a fight club with the materials-gathering for it, though.

no it's a non-human, also vegan, also organic soap with no chemicals. i totally made it! i was going to send you a ginger one but then i figured you'd definitely try to eat it by accident and then i'd feel bad :(

i too have the smallest wrists ever. i am holding back my bracelets a tighter bunny bracelet. it's all about placement...

HAH i almost tried to eat it--i was suspicious that it might actually be candy (even though you called it soap) and it smelled really good and vanilla-y.

and i have to confess: i did take a bite of one of the jelly bracelets. it occurred to me that they looked kind of like red licorice!

ok, yeah, i'll see if i can squeeze the bracelets higher up on my arm, like maybe my withered bicep area.

you can also staple the bracelets into your arm. an idea i had in the 3rd grade which admittedly did not pan out as i thought it would.
i made over 50 bars of peppermint soap shaped like snowflakes for my friend's wedding shower and i think at least three people tried to eat them even though there was a little silver note attached to the decorative bag that said 'soap! do not eat'.

avi, you can just use glycerine extracts. you can find most of the stuff like on soapwizard.com i got a referral there for a natural source in NYC.

there's some really easy stuff to start with avi, you just melt it and pour it. it's neat. that's how i started, then i got my own ingredients and went from there after a while.

there's some sort of soap-making shop out here, but I can't go in cuz it smells too strongly. I figured it wasn't hard, I just didn't know where to begin.