THEOCRACY 5/02 LOCAL Rollcall!

Will my brother in metal DLV666 JIMI be there, as well? I sure as Hell hope so!:headbang::kickass:

Clay bro, I'm so sorry no, unfortunately I won't be there bro. :(
My band, The Velveeta Brothers will be playing a show @ 11pm on the OTHER side of town in Loganville @ a cool club called Atmosphere for the 3 day (1st, 2nd & 3rd of may!) Homefest musicfest benefitting the homeless & homeless shelters, as well as The Friends Of Scozz Foundation. So as you see bro, I definitely wouldn't be able to make it! Btw bro, this show has been planned for months for us! We're also gonna be playing The Local in marietta on june 6th @ midnight, we're the very last band! In case you can make it to that one, okay bro?!
Sorry again my ever faithful Brother Of Steel!:erk: :(

Clay bro, I'm so sorry no, unfortunately I won't be there bro. :(
My band, The Velveeta Brothers will be playing a show @ 11pm on the OTHER side of town in Loganville @ a cool club called Atmosphere for the 3 day (1st, 2nd & 3rd of may!) Homefest musicfest benefitting the homeless & homeless shelters, as well as The Friends Of Scozz Foundation. So as you see bro, I definitely wouldn't be able to make it! Btw bro, this show has been planned for months for us! We're also gonna be playing The Local in marietta on june 6th @ midnight, we're the very last band! In case you can make it to that one, okay bro?!
Sorry again my ever faithful Brother Of Steel!:erk: :(
That's OK, Jimi. Good luck with your gig. Sorry I won't be able to see that show. I'll have to see about the show on the 6th. I MIGHT be able to make that, but am not sure about it just yet. Thanks for the advance notice. Later, bro!:headbang::kickass:

Damn, I haven't seen Theocracy in about 2 years...would love to see them again. Unfortunately there are 2 other shows that night that I'm committed to going to.

That's OK, Jimi. Good luck with your gig. Sorry I won't be able to see that show. I'll have to see about the show on the 6th. I MIGHT be able to make that, but am not sure about it just yet. Thanks for the advance notice. Later, bro!:headbang::kickass:

Thanks bro! I really appreciate it! Hey clay, or anyone on here, click on our myspace link & listen to our new original songs-"Rise Before The Sword" & "Whirlwind Of Madness", and please tell me what you think of them okay my Brothers Of Steel? :headbang:

I can definitely say on behalf of all of us in Oblivion Myth that we will be looking forward to playing in Georgia again! We will debuting our new vocalist, and I can promise that he will turn heads. We will play material from our first album, songs from our 2nd album that we will be recording soon, and also a surprise song. Be sure to stop by and say hello to us at some point during the show! We plan on getting their early and hanging out with everyone.

I can definitely say on behalf of all of us in Oblivion Myth that we will be looking forward to playing in Georgia again! We will debuting our new vocalist, and I can promise that he will turn heads. We will play material from our first album, songs from our 2nd album that we will be recording soon, and also a surprise song. Be sure to stop by and say hello to us at some point during the show! We plan on getting their early and hanging out with everyone.
Hell yeah! Will do! I'll be the overly enthusiastic one up at the front!:headbang::kickass:

Right on! Will Torquestra ever play at one of these gigs?:saint:

i wouldn't bet on torq making any live appearances in the forseeable future...it would take too many people or a lot of computers and sequencing to pull it all off...sorry...i will be at the show saturday night though...any questions about devane or torquestra can be answered then if you so wish...nice to know they haven't been forgotten tho...d.m.

i wouldn't bet on torq making any live appearances in the forseeable future...it would take too many people or a lot of computers and sequencing to pull it all off...sorry...i will be at the show saturday night though...any questions about devane or torquestra can be answered then if you so wish...nice to know they haven't been forgotten tho...d.m.
Nice to see ya here, DM! Long time, no see! See ya at the show! So you and James are pals and musical conspirators, right?:lol::headbang::kickass::cool:

well...not everything is a conspiracy...lol...i would consider james (besides a great friend) a great motivational force...and believe me...i have warned him if torquestra ever has to make a live appearance he would have to be up on stage...on that one he never gave me an answer...lol...d.m.

well...not everything is a conspiracy...lol...i would consider james (besides a great friend) a great motivational force...and believe me...i have warned him if torquestra ever has to make a live appearance he would have to be up on stage...on that one he never gave me an answer...lol...d.m.
I've met James and Kathy and both are way cool peeps. I'll have them introduce us on Saturday. It'll be great to finally meet ya in person, DM!:headbang::kickass:

D.M. - it is going to be great to see you again after what? two years?! Wow.

And hey, anyone else who plans to come out to this show, be sure to send me a PM with your name and how many tickets you want reserved at the 'advance' price of 8 bucks (vs. the door price of $10). This will also help the bands meet their required ticket sales to help pay the production costs and also makes them look good for drumming up the early crowd. :cool:

Clay - I already have you down brother, so no need to worry about posting here. Simply send me a PM with your name and how many tickets you need. Seriously. Don't quote this and post saying "I'll be there!" :headbang::kickass::worship:rock:. I know you'll be there. I know you've been waiting for more than a year to see Theocracy.

EVERYONE knows it. :Smug:

LOL :kickass: