THEOCRACY 5/02 LOCAL Rollcall!

wow...didnt stay for everyone but have a few things to say (and knew theocracy would be killer as always)...man i missed some of you guys...it was great to meet clay and patrick for the first time...seeing zane was an unexpected treat...in the end i would be more than happy and honored to call both james and zane my brothers...you guys will never know just how much you rule...and aplogies to hoyt as we didnt get to catch up as much as i would have liked but hopefully there'll be another pathfinder show soon at the local and i'll do my damndest to be there...d.m.

...apologies to hoyt as we didn't get to catch up as much as i would have liked but hopefully there'll be another pathfinder show soon at the local and i'll do my damnedest to be there...d.m.

you can count it it bro, so watch for announcements here and on MySpace.

Hope you enjoyed the support acts at least. I was never able to catch up to you to ask your opinion.

But in my opinion the support acts kicked a great deal of ass. :kickass: Not to take anything away from the mighty Theocracy, who always leave me hanging on cloud nine with their epic, bombastic power metal, but all three bands were receiving many compliments throughout the crowd last night. So thanks to everyone who could make it out and support true local metal - no screamo, cookie-monster, death, extreme, hardcore, brutal BS - just pure traditional metal.

Thank You. :worship:

~Hoyt.

P.S. - stay tuned for some announcements in the coming weeks. :heh:

anyone who missed the show last night...SHAME ON YOU!

All three bands kicked ass:headbang:

With my personal fav. being Theocracy:worship:

Alan

Thanks again from Oblivion Myth to all those that came out last night! We still made it down there despite our truck breaking down right after we left lol, and we had an absolute blast all night. Thanks to Hoyt for always making sure we are taken care of! We are excited at how our first gig with our new vocalist went and look forward to many more.

WOW, WHAT A NIGHT!!! We got there early, stayed late, and there was never a dull moment in-between :headbang:

Eternal Hour (formerly Mortal Enticement) was a blast, as always...pure guitar shred coupled with the debut of their new singer and a guest appearance from Patrick made this their best show that I've seen to-date! Just what I needed...two guys, each less than half my age, that make me realize I need to give up and throw my guitars in the dumpster :lol:

Oblivion Myth: I've seen them as a three-piece, a four-piece, and with their lineup now complete as a five-piece, this was also their best show that I've seen. Sorry to hear about the problems they had with the truck, but I'm glad they were able to make it to the show; I definitely appreciate the effort they put forth not only to come down and play for us, but to give us such a great show despite the tribulations they had in getting here.

Theocracy: sticking with the same theme...this was also the best show I've ever seen from these guys! (and, also on a similar theme, I've seen Theocracy as a three-piece, a four-piece, and a five-piece :lol: ). While Theocracy is one of those few bands who I always feel the most recent show was their best ever, last night was even an additional notch above their typical progression of getting better and better with every performance...these guys are simply incredible to see live, and I feel fortunate that we have the opportunity in this area to see them more often than most.

It was also great seeing so many of the usual suspects, including Clay, Keith, Zane, Jimmy Patterson and his wife (sorry, I didn't catch her name), and all the friendly folks from Pathfinder Promotions! I was also impressed to see a TON of people that I don't know...there was a really big crowd filled with many unfamiliar faces, which truly is a TestAmenT to the job that Hoyt has done in getting the word out to the metal masses :worship:

in the end i would be more than happy and honored to call both james and zane my brothers...you guys will never know just how much you rule...

You know, of course, that the feeling is mutual. Kathy and I really enjoyed meeting Amanda, and we had a blast catching up. We're so glad you two were able to make it out last night, and we're looking forward to getting together again soon!

As always, thanks again to Hoyt for putting together another outstanding lineup; I can't wait to see the next Pathfinder-sanctioned battle royal :kickass:

ps: Great pics from Esa, as always; I'm hoping to see some of Karen's pictures on here, as well!

Oblivion Myth: I've seen them as a three-piece, a four-piece, and with their lineup now complete as a five-piece, this was also their best show that I've seen. Sorry to hear about the problems they had with the truck, but I'm glad they were able to make it to the show; I definitely appreciate the effort they put forth not only to come down and play for us, but to give us such a great show despite the tribulations they had in getting here.

Once we got down there, the whole day beforehand didn't even matter lol. I'm happy you've gotten to see that progression with us! By far, I have to say last night ranks as one of our best shows, and we are excited about our future with a vocalist as dynamic and talented as Sterling is.

I also should thank all the fans again that came out and for really getting into our set! As the drummer always in the back lol, it's so awesome to look out over the cymbals and see everyone smiling and headbanging to your stuff! :headbang:

It was also great seeing so many of the usual suspects, including Clay, Keith, Zane, Jimmy Patterson and his wife (sorry, I didn't catch her name), and all the friendly folks from Pathfinder Promotions! I was also impressed to see a TON of people that I don't know...there was a really big crowd filled with many unfamiliar faces, which truly is a TestAmenT to the job that Hoyt has done in getting the word out to the metal masses :worship:

:lol:

Just wanted to say thanks to the bands for a great night of metal! Eternal Hour and Oblivion Myth sounded great with their new vocalists, both had some true power metal chops! Theocracy was amazing....Val is a great addition to their line-up. The dude was shredding! Great job on putting it all together Hoyt/Patrick! The place was hoppin' with metalheads!

-Rob and the rest of VOR

wow...didnt stay for everyone but have a few things to say (and knew theocracy would be killer as always)...man i missed some of you guys...it was great to meet clay and patrick for the first time...seeing zane was an unexpected treat...in the end i would be more than happy and honored to call both james and zane my brothers...you guys will never know just how much you rule...and aplogies to hoyt as we didnt get to catch up as much as i would have liked but hopefully there'll be another pathfinder show soon at the local and i'll do my damndest to be there...d.m.
It was nice meeting you, too, my friend. Thanks to James for introducing us. Yeah, it was awesome to see Zane there, as well!:headbang::kickass:

WOW, WHAT A NIGHT!!! We got there early, stayed late, and there was never a dull moment in-between :headbang:

Eternal Hour (formerly Mortal Enticement) was a blast, as always...pure guitar shred coupled with the debut of their new singer and a guest appearance from Patrick made this their best show that I've seen to-date! Just what I needed...two guys, each less than half my age, that make me realize I need to give up and throw my guitars in the dumpster :lol:

Theocracy: sticking with the same theme...this was also the best show I've ever seen from these guys! (and, also on a similar theme, I've seen Theocracy as a three-piece, a four-piece, and a five-piece :lol: ). While Theocracy is one of those few bands who I always feel the most recent show was their best ever, last night was even an additional notch above their typical progression of getting better and better with every performance...these guys are simply incredible to see live, and I feel fortunate that we have the opportunity in this area to see them more often than most.

You know, of course, that the feeling is mutual. Kathy and I really enjoyed meeting Amanda, and we had a blast catching up. We're so glad you two were able to make it out last night, and we're looking forward to getting together again soon!

As always, thanks again to Hoyt for putting together another outstanding lineup; I can't wait to see the next Pathfinder-sanctioned battle royal :kickass:

ps: Great pics from Esa, as always; I'm hoping to see some of Karen's pictures on here, as well!
Thanks, my friend! Yes, I finally got to meet Jimmy P, as well, even though I see him at many of the local shows anyway.:saint: It was great seeing all the old and new faces at the show. Can't wait for the next one! Thanks as always, Hoyt!:worship:rock::kickass:

Once we got down there, the whole day beforehand didn't even matter lol. I'm happy you've gotten to see that progression with us! By far, I have to say last night ranks as one of our best shows, and we are excited about our future with a vocalist as dynamic and talented as Sterling is.

I also should thank all the fans again that came out and for really getting into our set! As the drummer always in the back lol, it's so awesome to look out over the cymbals and see everyone smiling and headbanging to your stuff! :headbang:
You guys kicked butt, and Sterling is an awesome vocalist!:headbang::kickass::worship:

the support acts were very good...and i got to see patrick onstage for the first time...he's got IT and i believe just needs the right foundation to build upon to become very successful in the business...d.m.
+1 That's also what I thought the first time I ever saw and heard Patrick sing. He's the real deal on vocals, just as Val Allen Wood is the real deal on the axe!:worship:

Thanks to everyone who came out, to those who drove so far to see us, and to you guys for the kind comments. I'm happy you had such a good time; I really felt like we were a little off, and that was maybe a B- show from us (me, in particular), so I'm kind of surprised everyone seemed to enjoy it so much. I'm glad though. :)

Esa Ahola uploaded a fantastic gallery of shots from our set here.

Thanks to everyone who came out, to those who drove so far to see us, and to you guys for the kind comments. I'm happy you had such a good time; I really felt like we were a little off, and that was maybe a B- show from us (me, in particular), so I'm kind of surprised everyone seemed to enjoy it so much. I'm glad though. :)

Esa Ahola uploaded a fantastic gallery of shots from our set here.
It was an awesome set, Matt!:headbang::kickass: