Theocracy Announce New Bass Player!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
We are thrilled to welcome Patrick Parris onboard as the new Theocracy bass player! Patrick is a great bassist, a natural musician and a great showman. He cut his teeth in the live arena as frontman for local band Eclipsed by Sanity, so he has a great stage presence and a powerful voice, and I’m looking forward to hearing him nail those high harmonies in our live shows.

Patrick also brings a strong commitment and dedication to the band and to touring, which is very important to me, especially in light of current label discussions and with the new album nearing completion. This will be the first time that we have four guys totally on the same page and willing to put the necessary work in to help us continue moving forward, and I am VERY excited to see what the future holds for this band now.

Thank you all for the prayers, support and encouragement as always.

Patrick.jpg

Theocracy2007.jpg

Sincerely,

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! :headbang:

When's the debut gig for the new lineup??? I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing this!

late July - exact date and time to be determined. But I am working on a gig for them at Insomnia in Villa Rica. And I may see if I can get them into another venue in late July as a warm-up show for the SoWeGa Fest.

:headbang:

Wow, where do I even begin to show appreciation and thank you guys/gals for all the kind words and shoutouts Im getting. I am more than honored for this oppurtunity to play bass for Theocracy. I never thought looking back a few years ago that I'd be a part something like this, especially from a "Theocracy Fan" point of view.This is seriously like a dream come true and I want to thank the other guys in Theocracy for giving me this chance and showing faith and confidence in my abilities not only as a bassist but vocally and performance-wise.

That being said, Eclipsed By Sanity consists of some of the most talented musicians I've been able to work within my area over the past few years of searching. It has been a pleasure to work with those guys as their singer/frontman and I've gained much experience with them, whether or not I continue working with them on a long-term basis is still to be decided.

killer man...just dont wear your dad's kilt onstage...please

Oh yeah, and don't worry about me wearing my old man's kilt on stage....

its too big, I'll get my own. :lol:

Thank You All
~PHP

very kool/weird since ive met the guy before heh
I hope josh didnt die in a bus accident
wut happen to him?

That being said, Eclipsed By Sanity consists of some of the most talented musicians I've been able to work within my area over the past few years of searching. It has been a pleasure to work with those guys as their singer/frontman and I've gained much experience with them, whether or not I continue working with them on a long-term basis is still to be decided.

Well...under rather unfortunate circumstances it has been decided it is for the benefit of E.B.S. that I not sing for them anymore.

very kool/weird since ive met the guy before heh
I hope josh didnt die in a bus accident
wut happen to him?

No, Josh is fine (as far as I know...he's a hard guy to get ahold of). He just didn't have the commitment to touring, etc. that we need, so we felt it was best to move forward with someone else. There was definitely no falling out or hard feelings or anything like that, though; everything's cool. We appreciate very much what Josh did for us while he was in the band.

Yes, I talk to Patrick last night about it and he cleared it up for me.
Thanks for clearing it up yourself for me too!