Theocracy Christmas album art

JayArby

Mar 10, 2011
So for those of you who (like me) have always wished there was some good album art for the Theocracy Christmas songs, I have just made some. :)

I did not make up the design of the picture; I copied it from an image that has been floating around the internet for some time. But I made it high resolution and tried to improve it. (it was originally drawn by someone with the screen-name deathisgain713 on a Christian metal forum.) So it's definitely visual plagiarism, but anyways, here it is:

cover1.jpg

Hope you all like it! I really got into working on it. :)

So for those of you who (like me) have always wished there was some good album art for the Theocracy Christmas songs, I have just made some. :)

I did not make up the design of the picture; I copied it from an image that has been floating around the internet for some time. But I made it high resolution and tried to improve it. (it was originally drawn by someone with the screen-name deathisgain713 on a Christian metal forum.) So it's definitely visual plagiarism, but anyways, here it is:

cover1.jpg

Hope you all like it! I really got into working on it. :)

LOL! That's me. Matt had me do it for the Rudolph vs Frosty song. Good job!

I lol'd at that whole "by someone with the screen-name death is gain" part.

@prometheus7

Haha, didn't know it was you! I hope you're not mad at me for plagiarizing your picture. :p

@prometheus

I just realized you have all those "deathisgain" links in your signature. Guess I should have noticed that! :)

sorry for posting repeatedly, but I forgot a couple tings, and it won't ket me edit...:zombie:

Anyway, you know, Prometheus7, I think you should redo that artwork in crayons!!!!!:D:D