Theocracy Hits #2 In Amazon Hard Rock/Metal Downloads

Matt I'm sure you guys have thought about this and all but seriously, get your label to release all of those christmas tunes on 1 album ...

I don't know a single person that has heard any of those songs and didn't absolutely love them and I'm not just talking about the usual suspects ... I mean EVERYONE ... the chick in my front office is playing them right now off youtube

you guys could stick it right to TSO

Hahaha I'm glad to see that an original member of the forum having success is apparently "off-topic" as opposed to, say, Nickelback or whatever. :lol:

Anyway, thanks so much for all the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it! We worked super-hard on this record and are really proud of it.

@Skinny Viking:
Everyone always tells me that; maybe we'll do something soon. I can't imagine people wanting to buy a collection of songs that are put online for free every year, but I guess there's a market for it! :)

We made the Billboard heatseekers chart. I can't believe it. I never even entertained the possibility of being on Billboard with what we do. Thanks so much, everybody.

http://www.billboard.com/#/album/theocracy/as-the-world-bleeds/1529467

heat2.jpg

heat1.jpg

Hahaha I'm glad to see that an original member of the forum having success is apparently "off-topic" as opposed to, say, Nickelback or whatever. :lol:

It's nothing personal Matt, there was actually a discussion very recently about posting stuff in the main forum and a consensus was reached that band/release related threads like yours should go in the OT section. Andy himself had mentioned that he would prefer that in a thread started by J. Murphy. It's definitely not about disrespecting or undervaluing your work and achievement.

:kickass:

Ok so the Blind Guardian / Savatage middle section of "I Am" is worth the price of the disc alone

GREAT disc man, congrats to all of you on this and to you especially on the production and mix

Cheers!
-Carlos