Theocracy appeals to ALL age demographics!

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
This cool story came into the Theocracy myspace inbox from Daniel in Phoenix. I am posting this with his permission, as I thought many of you would appreciate it! :D

"I don't know if you guys will believe me or not, but I played your Christmas song (Angels From the Realms of Glory) you guys put up last Christmas for a 70+ yr old Christian vocalist/musician from England (who has sung in churches all over the west for decades) and he loved it! He had just finished singing "that old rugged cross" for my 94 yr old grandmother and I asked him if he'd like to check out some newer Christian music. I tried a few lighter Christian rock songs then "upped the ante" and played a couple of your songs for him and he was amazed! He loved the intensity and power of the music glorifying God.

So I wanted to thank you for helping me to introduce an older Christian vocalist/musician to newer music that was written to praise God. Who knows, you may see a 70+ year old man at a concert of yours sometime! lol :) God has done more incredible things than this. Thanks again! Daniel :)"