THEOCRACY-MIRROR OF SOULS

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
The new Theocracy album, Mirror of Souls, was officially wrapped up this afternoon!! :kickass::OMG::headbang::worship:Smokin::lol:

I'm extremely pleased with the way it sounds. Obviously it's unmastered at this point.
Once the label situation has been set in stone, we'll release more details. For now, I'm heading on a well-deserved vacation to make up for 2+ years of lost sleep!

Thanks for hanging in there with us. I think you'll be happy with the result.

Wow, congratz! Must be awesome to have it done.

Enjoy your rest, we'll see it coming. :)

PTL! I'm so excited to hear that you've got it all done! Can't wait till I can hear it for myself. Have an awesome vacation, I can't wait to hear more news.

God Bless
Nate

Oh wow, I just can't wait! Though I do feel kinda bad that I kinda only had to wait for a few weeks for this when some people have been waiting for two years...

Anyway, have a nice vacation!

Alright!
Thanks for hanging in there Matt, I bet there were times when you wanted to give up. May God bless you abundantly for this. :)

Wow, this thread is the perfect celebration of me having just found Theocracy. I really, really like the music (I'm actually sorry I downloaded and didn't buy it from the start, now I buying the CD for sure though). I would like to buy this CD together with the original one to save on shipping & taxes (live in Switzerland :p), when is this CD planned to be released?
Rock on, and god bless you guys (although it seems he already has).

Congrats. We all know how long and hard you've been working on this. Thanks for everything you have put into it.

Good News !! ehm, but I' am wondering ,how about Theocracy old label Metal Ages ?? Is it still alive ??

Seriously this is the happiest I've been all... umm... day... possibly week or even month. I don't think year. That might be overstating it a bit.