Theocracy: Mirror of Souls Details Revealed

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
THEOCRACY: MIRROR OF SOULS DETAILS REVEALED, JAPAN RELEASE ANNOUNCED

The new Theocracy album Mirror of Souls will be released November 26th in Japan by Soundholic Records. The Japanese version will contain the bonus track "Wages of Sin," exclusive for this release. Release dates for Europe and North America will be announced soon.

jpc479.png

Mirror of Souls tracklisting:

1. A Tower of Ashes (4:44)
2. On Eagles' Wings (4:11)
3. Laying the Demon to Rest (9:37)
4. Bethlehem (5:51)
5. Absolution Day (6:46)
6. The Writing in the Sand (6:43)
7. Martyr (7:39)
8. Mirror of Souls (22:26)

Mirror of Souls was produced and mixed by Matt Smith and mastered by Mika Jussila [Nightwish, Stratovarius, Children of Bodom]. The cover was designed by Robert Wilson, and the booklet was designed by Felipe Machado Franco [Iced Earth, Ayreon, At Vance].

The album artwork, as well as the second track off the album, "On Eagles' Wings," can be found at the band's myspace profile:

www.myspace.com/theocracyband

Big, huge congrats to the entire band! It looks awesome. I'll be praying for a successful launch.

That's awesome, Im going to have to import the Japanese version assuming it comes out before the EU or US version :). Thanks for the update.

November feels so far away! And that's only the release date for Japan, right?

Either way, really can't wait!

God Bless!

Awesome, Matt. I've got some friends and relatives that will import the japanese album with me. I still can't see what the sign on the cover says.. Someone help me out... "All who...................... enter the Hall of Truth"...? How much is right? :)