"Mirror of Souls" North American release announced

"Ulterium Records [Sweden] and Nightmare Records [U.S.] have inked a deal for the North American release of the new Theocracy album "Mirror of Souls". The album will be released in Japan November 25th, and the North American release date is set to December 9th."

"Mirror of Souls" will be available at places like Amazon, Tower Records, The End, Cdbaby, Best buy etc., or digitally through ITunes, Amazon mp3, Rhapsody etc.

That is sweet music to my ears! I would rather get the Japanese version though if possible.

Hmmm, so the EU release is going to be last? I know, that's not what it says, but since it's not announced... Ok, this doesn't even make sense, hehe. But I don't mind since I'm going to import the japanese version anyway :)

Oh good, I'm glad the Japanese one is coming out first so I don't have to sit around being tortured by the fact that the American one is out and I just refuse to buy it. Here's hoping I can get a hold of it from Ulterium as opposed to the Japanese store it's being sold at.

To make it easier people, here are links where you can pre-order the Japanese version from:

http://www.hmvjapan.jp/product/detail/2779760 (as said in another thread)
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Mirror-Souls-Theocracy/dp/B001F0G7PG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1221382478&sr=1-4#productPromotions[/ame]

I'll personally pre-order when the time is closer.

Does any one know how reliable the service of that Japanese site is? In case of a faulty cd, do I get a refund, etc?

Wow, it will be very readily available. Huge step up from selling only from the website, eh?

Definitely looking forward to it.

I also stated in the other thread about the Jap site not working on my computer. Is anyone else having any problems with it? I would normally say that $40 is too much for a CD, but it is well worth it for Theocracy. I may just order it through amazon....

Price: $38.98 For the Japanese version that contains one more track?

Seems kinda excessive..

We will stock the Japanese version as well, for a cheaper price. Hopefully 25$ + shipping if all goes as planned.

That's cool, don't get me wrong I do not mind paying extra for the bonus track version, it just seems that 2/3rds more was a little too high. $25.00 and I am definitely in!

Yes! I will definitely go for the Japanese release at that price! Thank you so much Ulterium, you guys rock.

Best buy?? well, for me that i live in mexico, it would be easier to buy it there but.........i cannot wait until december 9th XD

i will order it :p