"MIRROR OF SOULS" LIMITED PICTURE LP ANNOUNCED

THEOCRACY: "MIRROR OF SOULS" LIMITED PICTURE LP ANNOUNCED

Ulterium Records will release a limited edition 12" picture disc edition of the Theocracy album "Mirror of Souls". The LP will be strictly limited to 250 copies, and the release date is set to April 3rd.

The tracklisting:

Side A:
1. Mirror of Souls [22:26]

Side B:
1. Laying the demon to rest [9:37]
2. Absolution day [6:47]
3. Wages of sin [3:26]

The LP is available for pre-order at the Ulterium Records Store: www.ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com

Awesome! That's so unique!

Don't I need some huge device to play that?

Yea, your going to need some type of turntable (which I don't have). This is somewhat off topic but I really wish we could get a high-res render of that "Laying The Demon To Rest" artwork ( I do realize that may not be possible though).

Well, I finally ordered it today. I don't really know much about vinyl records but I'm hoping I can pick up a player for them at a garage sale or something.

By the way, for anyone else needing a record player, Target sells several types. The lowest model is just a record player and might have had radio too, don't remember, and the higher models have a line in for Ipods/MP3 players/etc, and I think can record vinyl to CD or something. I THINK they had a really basic one for about $100... I need to go back and look now, or either check online...

Maybe check ebay too...

Also for anyone who has a turntable and wants to record Wages of Sin or even the whole album onto their computer, their is a free program called Audacity(which even comes bundled with some turntables at target).