Theocracy Merchandise

Still no 3XL...you guys are alienating those of us Theocracy fans who are on the large side...ok, we're fat, but we'd still like to show support for our favorite band.

----Prem

Dudes... I don't know if this is fair or not, but there are probably shops where you can print your own shirt, you bring the image of the theocracy logo and give it to them, asking if they could print it on the front of a shirt, I don't know how long that lasts or is it legal, or easily doable but it's a possibility.

Other than that I don't believe you can't fit into the XL :p

Lol @ prem. I guess I'll be one of the guys gnashing my teeth at the gates of heaven, because I'm a medium, too. XD

This merchandise is pretty awesome. I may have to snag one for myself.

All we need now at the webshop is

Wages Of Sin EP (inc. all their Christmas songs and a new song called "Our next album is out in June")

That would be awesome.

Fundy

I got my Theocracy jacket today, and it's completely awesome!..Even if I did get it 2 sizes too big so I'd never grow out of it. >.>

LOL haha! No problem. The reason I did was I saw what you said about it being a good father's day gift on here. So I told Jenna what you sad. Then later on your wife's comment on FaceBook made me laugh (On Theocracy's page).

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to bump up this thread a bit. Merch is still available through the Ulterium Records shop, and directly from the band (although the web shop isn't up right now).

I'll post the Paypal "add to cart" buttons in a separate post, if the forum will let me. And the CDs are available from us through Amazon.com as well.

If you're coming to the show in Seminole, Fla. (near Tampa/St. Pete), we'll have all the merch there as well (and you won't have to pay for shipping - what a bargain!)

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,

I've closed our listings on Amazon for both Mirror of Souls and the Self-titled CDs -- we're running low on stock, but I'll reopen the listings when we get back from Florida Powerfest. I just don't want to run the risk of selling all the CDs at the show & coming home to orders I'd have to refund!

Thanks!
Sue